What is the best lens material?
Trivex is a special material from PPG. Compared with PC lenses, the refractive index is lower (only 1.53) but the Abbe number is higher (up to 45), which results in smaller dispersion and better image quality. At the same time, the impact resistance of the Trivex lens is 10 times higher than that of the PC. It is the only explosion-proof safety lens that can withstand external force twists and turns in the market at present.
In recent years, the glasses chain has developed fastly, especially in large and medium-sized cities. The professional glasses stores use their own technical force, progressive optometry equipment, and years of store reputation, which drives the whole industry to improve the quality of products. Nowadays, with the development and expansion of the eyewear industry, eyewear chain stores have become the main force of eyewear product sales in China and even the world. Moreover, tens of thousands of people are directly or indirectly engaged in the operation or management of eyewear chains or related to them. The eyewear industry provides us with a large market and benefits.
Different Type of Lenses: How to Choose
In this section, we will list some of the lenses for glasses.
Plastic lenses: In 1947, the Armorlite Lens Company in California introduced the first lightweight plastic lenses. The lenses were made of a plastic polymer called CR-39, because it was the 39th formulation of a thermal-cured plastic developed by PPG Industries in the early 1940s. Plastic lenses are light and low cost.
Polycarbonate lenses: polycarbonate lenses were first introduced in the 1970s and they have become increasingly popular anad remained for a long time. Polycarbonate glasses are slighter and significantly more impact-resistant than CR-39 plastic, making them a preferred material for children’s eyewear, safety glasses, and sports eyewear.
Buy Prescription Glasses Online Step By Step
1. Before you can buy glasses online, you’ll need a current glasses prescription.
2. Select an online retailer, comparing online retailers like EyeBuyDirect and KOALAEYE until you find the best fit for your needs.
3. Shop for the perfect frames according to face shape, frame favorites, the budget, etc.
4. Once you’ve found your perfect frames, you’ll enter your eyeglasses prescription and pupillary distance to choose the lenses.
5. Read over the fine print on return/exchange policies and product warranties before you complete your order.
6. Having picked your perfect frames, entered your prescription information, added any lens coatings and upgrades, and checked your online retailer's warranty and return policy, it’s time to complete your order.
Where to Buy Anti Glare Glasses?
From the above part, you have learned the benefits of the anti reflective coating glasses. So, you may wonder where to buy them. To do that, you can buy them from the local optical store and online. If you want to buy anti reflective glasses online, you can try Koalaeye Optical, which provides all kinds of glasses, sunglasses, and frames. In addition, Koalaeye glasses are stylish and come at a cheap price. So, if you need to a pair of anti glare coating glasses, try Koalaeye glasses.
Which is better, Essilor lens or Zeiss lens?
1. Different high-density resin substrates. Essilor Diamond Crystal series 1.74 lenses use resin with a density of 1.46 as raw materials. The lens itself has higher hardness. Combined with Diamond Crystal series film layers, the lifespan of the lens is better improved. The outstanding abrasion resistance is obvious.
2. Different technical support. The greater the density of the lens, the harder the substrate. However, the larger the density of the lens under the same volume is heavier. Therefore, Zeiss has the best trade-off between density and component and selects high density on the basis of high refractive index and frivolity substrates.
3. Different Features. The anti-fog molecules on the two surfaces of the lens are activated by an anti-fog activator. Therefore, the fog differentiates into a thin layer that is invisible to the eyes, instead of forming a fog. Each spray of activator can last about a week. Zeiss resin lens guarantees up to 99.4% of the lens light transmittance, and the naked eye can no longer feel whether the lens is worn or not.
Although glasses are the tool that corrects myopia, a lot of people like to dress up fashion with it now. Men's fashion frames allow you to express your taste and fashion sense and can increase your appearance and image. An eyeglass frame is an important part of a pair of glasses, mainly playing the role of supporting the lens. While the beautiful appearance of the eyeglass frame can play a certain role in aesthetics. Handsome frames add points for appearance.