Regarding this questions,online optical it is actually a purchase process, but there is a very important thing before that, which is optometry, or visual inspection. Optometry is actually between two industries. Optometry belongs to the medical category and belongs to the link of determining refractive errors, while optics basically belongs to the processing link and has strict quality standards.
1. The operation of a physical store can be said to be the unity of the two, and it can be said to be a one-stop process. On the other hand, online optical dispensing is pure order processing. First, customers must have an accurate optometry sheet or recent optometry results, and then select frames and order lenses through the website try-on system.
2. In a sense, regardless of the operation of optical shops and online stores: processing glasses is basically a mature job, especially in today's era of credit survival, the element of fraud is still relatively low, with the support of predetermined profits, it is not worthwhile to resort to fraud .
3. Price difference: Optical stores, equipment, housing rent, labor and other cost factors, especially the rent of a decent-sized physical store can make the price of glasses several times higher. On the other hand, the cost of the online store is lower in the housing area, and the operation faces a large number of Internet users, and has the advantages of relatively more resources, so the price is bound to be lower than that of the physical store.
4. Customer choice: Customers in physical stores will have this kind of experience. Due to the enthusiastic recommendation of the service by the store staff, the blood boiled at that time. Did not achieve the purpose of shopping around. On the other hand, customers in online stores will carefully browse the webpage and choose frames through online try-ons. If they communicate well with customer service, ordering a pair of high-quality and cheap glasses is not a big problem. Furthermore, the Internet itself has a strong role of media supervision, and the construction of a glasses website is also expensive, which is also very clear to the operators of the glasses online shop, and online reputation is particularly important.
5. In terms of cycle time: Physical stores generally finish processing glasses within 7 days, while online stores are relatively slow. I believe that with the improvement of the logistics system in the future, the cycle time will be shortened to a certain extent.
6. Customers should also not ignore the role of third-party trading platforms such as Alipay. Once there is a quality problem, it is better to have a proper solution. I suggest Alipay or Tenpay is the best way to pay. Of course, customers can choose the payment method according to the situation.
Koalaeye optical is a professional online optician company, you can visit our website to get more knowledge.