What frames can you choose?
According to its style, the spectacle frame can be divided into full frame, half frame, no frame, and eyebrow frame, combination frame, etc. They each have their own characteristics, but have their own loyal fans, and give users more choice. It is recommended that consumers who like broad vision and light frames choose rimless or half-frame glasses. The young and fashionable people choose the ever-changing full-frame frames. There are also people who like ornamented frames, such as print flow pattern small carving, and so on, and these details on the treatment of different styles of glasses frames have the icing on the cake.
Who are suitable for progressive lenses?
A progressive piece is suitable for most old people to wear. The proper person is the one who has the visual needs of the long, medium and short distance cares about beauty, and is willing to accept new things. In order to avoid binocular vertical prism differences, for the wearer whose equivalent spherical lens with anisometropia is more than 2D, especially if the difference in refractive power of the vertical meridian is more than 2D, it should be checked with caution. Opticians whose vision needs do not match the progressive lens design, like dentists, often experience blurred vision when working with the far side of the lens to look closer.
Study On the Night Driving Glasses
Researchers at Harvard's Schepens Eye Research Institute recently conducted a study to find out if wearing night driving glasses while driving at night is good for vision. All 22 participants drove under four conditions that simulated night driving, wearing either yellow night driving glasses or glasses with clear lenses. Each participant drove with or without the headlight glare simulator activated to simulate the effect of oncoming traffic. The study found that wearing glasses while driving at night didn't seem to improve: how well the participants were able to recognize pedestrians at night and negative effects of headlight glare on pedestrian detection. Our data suggest that wearing yellow lenses while driving at night does not improve performance at the most critical task: pedestrian detection, the study's authors said. A small 2019 study showed that night driving glasses can actually slow down visual reflection by a fraction of a second, making night vision worse.
Eyeglass Holder- Cat
It has a universal design for reading glasses for men, women, or children. It's easy to find your glasses in the room. The decorative bracket makes your glasses convenient. You can enjoy a lovely desk or bedside table spectacle frame specially designed to accommodate your reading glasses. The frame has a special slot in the nose that fits perfectly on the arm of your glasses. With this cute and convenient stand, you won't lose or misplace your readers -- it's easy to find on cluttered desks!
Wearing glasses correctly will not get deeper degrees
The development of myopia is not directly related to wearing glasses. Patients with myopia wear suitable glasses and pay attention to eye hygiene, and the degree of myopia will stabilize at a certain level. But if you think that with glasses, everything will be fine. If you don't pay attention to eye hygiene in normal times, if you continue to keep your eyes in a state of fatigue for a long time, it will lead to vision loss and deepening of myopia. In addition, wearing improper glasses such as no optometry or inaccurate optometry, too large power, will increase the burden on the eyes, reduce vision and deepen the power. For some people with high myopia (more than 600 degrees), although they insist on wearing glasses, the degree will still deepen, accompanied by changes in the fundus, which is medically called pathological myopia. This deepening of myopia is related to the degree of myopia and family and has nothing to do with wearing glasses.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Features of pure titanium glasses frame
Due to the lightweight (ordinary nickel-based alloy frame weight 48%-60%), high strength, corrosion resistance, surface easy coloring, beautiful and durable features of spectacle frame made of pure titanium, they have been loved by most consumers. But the elastic modulus of pure titanium is higher (about 120GPa). The temples of the frames made from them are not elastic enough. After wearing the glasses for a period of time, the temples of the glasses need to be adjusted due to the relaxation of the stress. The processing plasticity of titanium metal is worse than that of other metal materials, so the processing technology of its wire is difficult. The surface quality is difficult to control, and the technical content is high. The surface quality of pure titanium wire produced by a few domestic manufacturers is poor.