The Pros of Titanium Glasses
First, titanium is used in its pure form and as an alloy to provide a highly flexible eyeglasses frame. In fact, titanium eyeglasses are flexible. So, they are able to bend without breaking and can return to their original shape.
Second, titanium glasses come with good durability. Titanium alloy metals produce the world’s most durable eyeglasses frames. Choose a titanium frame and it will be nearly impossible to break.
Third, the titanium glasses are extremely lightweight. They are about 40% lighter than the standard steel glasses frames. In addition, due to the superior strength of the titanium frame, the frames can be made thinner making for even lighter frames.
Fourth, titanium glasses have hypoallergenic properties. It is rare anyone experiences adverse skin reactions to titanium frames. There are many other options on titanium frames such as color, texture, and patterns. What’s more, titanium glasses are corrosion-resistant.
So, are titanium glasses worth it? You may have the answers.
How to Choose Glasses for Big Heads?
In this section, we will show you how to choose an eyeglasses frame for large heads. If you do not know how to choose, keep on your reading to find some solutions.
Rectangular frames: Rectangular frames add angle and can slim down the appearance of a larger head. So, if you have a big head, try the rectangular frames glasses.
Oversized frames: if you have a big head, the oversized frames would be a good choice. Oversized glasses will balance out your larger features.
Wayfarer frames: whether your style is retro or geek chic, you will find a perfect fit in trapezoidal wayfarer. The thick angular frames offset rounder cheeks and draw attention down from the forehead. So, if you have a large head, try this style.
When choosing glasses for large heads, you should also find the right shape and color for your signature look and style. While there are a lot of glasses styles for big heads, you should consider glasses with long enough temple length, the length between the hinge of your frames and where they bend around the ear. This measurement is critical for overall comfort, especially on your temples and near your ears.
So, from the above information, you have learned how to choose glasses for big heads.
The superior properties of titanium glasses
They are light, around 40% of stainless steel. The hardness is high, about twice that of stainless steel and common steel, twice that of iron, and six times that of aluminum. In a world of ultra-low temperatures, titanium becomes harder and more superconductive, while steel becomes weaker and less capable. They have corrosion resistance, with no rust. Titanium does not rust in the sea for five years, while steel corrodes and deteriorates in seawater. The thermal conductivity of titanium is about the same as that of stainless steel. They are non-allergic materials. Titanium is a harmless material to the human body. More because it does not have an allergic reaction to the human body, it is one of the few metal materials used in medical science.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
Standard progressive lenses are multifocal lenses with three observation areas, farsightedness, intermediate vision, and nearsightedness. Unlike bifocals, there are no visible lines between each viewing area. They have a seamless, invisible design, where the optical power changes 'gradually' throughout the lens. Many people confuse 'bifocal' or 'trifocal' with 'progressive' but remember that bifocals and trifocals have visible lines in the lens, while progressive lenses do not. Because progressive lenses have no lines in the lens, they are more popular multifocal lenses than bifocal lenses.
The main observation area of the progressive lens is a far distance, the smaller area at the bottom of the lens is used for myopia, and the middle area in the middle is smaller. Standard progressive glasses are very suitable for general purpose glasses, focusing on hyperopia activities (such as driving and walking) and sufficient area in the lenses for nearsighted activities (such as reading and computer use). The left and right sides or 'convex corners' of the lens are deliberately blurred to achieve an invisible design. The clearest line of sight in the gradual process is from the center to the top of the lens.
Buy Prescription Glasses Online Step By Step
1. Before you can buy glasses online, you’ll need a current glasses prescription.
2. Select an online retailer, comparing online retailers like EyeBuyDirect and KOALAEYE until you find the best fit for your needs.
3. Shop for the perfect frames according to face shape, frame favorites, the budget, etc.
4. Once you’ve found your perfect frames, you’ll enter your eyeglasses prescription and pupillary distance to choose the lenses.
5. Read over the fine print on return/exchange policies and product warranties before you complete your order.
6. Having picked your perfect frames, entered your prescription information, added any lens coatings and upgrades, and checked your online retailer's warranty and return policy, it’s time to complete your order.
'Seeing the world better' is the goal that Essilor has always pursued, and 'people-oriented, winning with quality' is the basic point of Essilor's business philosophy. Essilor believes that the competition of talents is the foundation of all competitions. Only the personnel with professional ethics and professional ability can a company start from nothing and grow from small to large. The establishment of brand image and recognition by consumers can become a reality. Therefore, Essilor does not aim at a short-term profit, but focuses on the establishment of the company and brand, with long-term market share as the main goal. At the same time, they establish a good relationship with retailers and distributors, so that they can develop together for a long time, and pursue a real 'win-win'.
Essilor’s flagship brands include Varilux, Crizal, Airwear, etc. Varilux myopia lenses are mainly progressive lenses with super high refractive index and high-quality visual field, and the lenses are ultra-light and ultra-thin. Crizal lenses have excellent anti-fouling, abrasion resistance, anti-glare functions, and good light transmittance. Airwear lenses are PC lenses, and their chemical name is polycarbonate, which is a thermoplastic material. PC lenses are extremely tough and will not break (2cm can be used for bullet-proof glass), so they are also called safety lenses, which are currently the lightest materials used for lenses.