Which is better：the silicone nose pad or the air cushion nose pad?
Although the air cushion nose pad is more flexible and has less pressure, in the process of actual use, the pressure on the bridge of the nose is not much different from that of an ordinary silicone nose pad. And because of the hollow design of the air cushion nose pad, the material on the front surface is easily damaged due to lack of thickness. If not taken care of, the metal nose brace can be directly applied to the bridge of the nose. if do not pay attention to the cause metal stents directly affect the bridge of the nose, with bad security. And the hollow design will bring dirty things, so it is easy to get dirty, affecting the image.
The TR90 Spectacle Frame
TR90 frame is a kind of polymer material spectacle frame with memory, no chemical residue is released, and it meets European requirements for food-grade materials. It is currently an internationally popular ultra-light spectacle frame. TR90 frames have the characteristics of super toughness, impact resistance and abrasion resistance, and low friction coefficient, which can effectively prevent damage to the eyes and face caused by the breakage and friction of the frame during sports. Because of its specific molecular structure, it has good chemical resistance, is not easy to deform in high temperature environment, can withstand high temperature of 350 degrees in a short time, and is not easy to melt and burn. Moreover, the TR90 spectacle frame has a lubricating surface with a density of 1.14-1.15. It will float when placed in salt water. It is lighter than other plastic spectacle frames. It is about half the weight of the sheet frame and 85% of the nylon material. It can reduce the burden on the bridge of the nose and ears.
Blue Light Blocking Glasses - Jonas Paul Harper Teen Glasses
If you're looking for blue-blocking glasses specifically designed for teenagers, there's a range of styles for teenage girls and teenage boys (as well as children). They have stylish squares and acetate frames. Including brown Tortoise-shell, purple Tortoise-shell, black, and blue striped. Each pair comes with shatterproof polycarbonate lenses. The spring hinge means increased durability. The nose pad is prolonged to help stay on the tiny bridge of the nose. They provide excellent products and customer service.
It has an avant-garde design and a very three-dimensional look. Many of its designs have gone beyond traditional eyewear. It has been producing plastic frames internally for 80 years. They have a history of pursuing technology, innovation in design, and special technology of plastic molding. And they are said to be available only to them in the world. They created a new type of EYEWEAR with the concept of THE FUTURES EYEWEAR. With the addition of planning and design to internal integrated production, it has been one of the few factory brands to perform almost all processes in the factory. Its unique shape and avant-garde design are highly valued not only in Japan but around the world.
Why the lens coating is not uniform?
Sometimes we find differences in the color between the convex and concave surfaces, between the center and the edge of the lens, and the anti-reflection effect between the convex and concave surfaces. his is mainly because the lens coating is that it is plated on one surface and then turned over to another surface. And Areas with small curvature changes are easy to coat. So the center of the lens has reached the desired thickness of the film but the edge has not. At the same time, the different curvature of the convex surface and concave surface causes the different coating speed. So the surface of the lens will show green in the center and lavender red or some other color at the edges.
Before buying glasses, it is recommended that you must go to a regular eye hospital or optometry organization, and carefully record your own degrees. Optometry is the focus of attention for glasses. Teenagers use more eyes and refraction changes quickly. The most accurate refraction data can be achieved by optometry before matching glasses. Moreover, correct optometry is not only to determine the degrees of myopia but to understand other conditions like astigmatism and pupil distance. Now comprehensive optometry is widely used, and the results of optometry are more accurate.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.