How to Test Blue Light Glasses (Amber and Red Lenses)
This section will show you how to test blue light glasses with amber or red lenses.
1. The Black and Blue Squares Test
1. Prepare black and blue paper.
2. Wear your blue light glasses after sunset and check whether both paper appear black.
3. If they do not appear black, your blue light glasses can’t block all blue light.
2. RGB Color Chart Test
1. Prepare an RGB color chart as follows.
2. Wear your blue light block glasses and look at the chart.
3. After wearing blue light blocking glasses, if the B section becomes black and the G section becomes darken, it shows that your blue light glasses block blue light and some filter some green light.
4. The less bright the green circle with your blue light glasses, the better they are.
Besides the above ways, you can ask the professional optician to perform a professional blue light glasses test, which would be more reliable. After that, you can know whether your glasses work effectively to block blue light.
What’s more, if you want to purchase a pair of effective blue light blocking glasses, you can try Koalaeye Optical. It is cheap and provides free shipping services.
Benefits of Blue Light Glasses
In this section, we will show you the benefits of blue light glasses.
- Relieve eye discomfort with blue-light blocking glasses. Excess device usage can lead to computer vision syndrome or digital eye strain. Blue light glasses can enhance your focus and reduce eye strain, resulting in making your eyes feel less tired and improving productivity. Another way to reduce eye strain is to make sure you take regular breaks from the screen.
- Blue light glasses can affect your sleep. Blue light has a high energy frequency that can increase alertness and delay the body’s release of melatonin, which helps induce sleep. In general, you had better not use blue light devices one to two hours before sleep. Blue light glasses can reduce the impact of blue light, enabling you to use your devices before bed and still get a good sleep.
- Blue light glass can help reduce the likelihood of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. AMD is a leading cause of blindness. Blue light blocking lenses can help avoid or delay this condition by preventing blue light from impacting your eyes.
Of course, besides those benefits, there are some other benefits of blue light glasses. For example, blue light glasses can relieve headaches.
JCPenney Optical is your one-stop-shop for all of your family's eyewear needs. Whether you need an eye exam, sunglasses, contact lenses, or a set of great frames, you'll find frames, prescription lenses, sunglasses, and contact lenses from fashion designers and trusted brands at low prices.
Blue light blocking glasses lenses and common glasses lenses have different colors.
The real blue-light-blocking glasses should be yellow. Based on the primary principles of optics, the light reflected from the lens is the light that resists the same color as it. As the name indicates, blue light is to prevent the reflection of blue light. Remove blue light, and all the red, yellow, blue, and green in visible light is yellow.
How to Choose Glasses for Round Faces?
Before proceeding with how to choose glasses for round faces, you need to what your face shape is. The round face shape has fuller cheeks which can give a more youthful appearance. The chin is rounder and the forehead widens at the top. In some cases, the jawline is softer than other face shapes. However, if you do not know what your face shape is, you can click here to check.
Glasses are lenses used to correct vision or protect eyes. It is not only an eye protection product but also a cosmetic decoration. Nowadays, there are more and more varieties of glasses, and the classification is getting more and more detailed. In addition to myopia glasses, reading glasses, and sunglasses, it also includes driver protective glasses, computer protective glasses, leisure goggles, and sports goggles, which are suitable for special industries, special work, and leisure and entertainment. Moreover, the progress of the times promotes the maturity of people's consumer psychology. Consumers pay more attention to the diversification and individualization of products. The demand for glasses has risen from a single level of vision care to three-dimensional consumption spaces such as humanities and aesthetics. This will stimulate the research, development, and sales of new varieties and new styles of glasses, and bring new opportunities for the development of the glasses retail industry.
Myopia glasses mainly include frame glasses and contact lenses. With the increasing demand for glasses by people who love beauty, myopia glasses have begun to combine the beautiful nature of sunglasses, and many new products have come out. The addition of contact lenses can be regarded as a supplement in terms of myopia glasses. The popularity of contact lenses has a sufficient reason that it eliminates the trouble of frame glasses, does not affect the appearance, and the feeling of seeing objects is more three-dimensional.
Before buying glasses, it is recommended that you must go to a regular eye hospital or optometry organization, and carefully record your own degrees. Optometry is the focus of attention for glasses. Teenagers use more eyes and refraction changes quickly. The most accurate refraction data can be achieved by optometry before matching glasses. Moreover, correct optometry is not only to determine the degrees of myopia but to understand other conditions like astigmatism and pupil distance. Now comprehensive optometry is widely used, and the results of optometry are more accurate.