What frames can you choose?
According to its style, the spectacle frame can be divided into full frame, half frame, no frame, and eyebrow frame, combination frame, etc. They each have their own characteristics, but have their own loyal fans, and give users more choice. It is recommended that consumers who like broad vision and light frames choose rimless or half-frame glasses. The young and fashionable people choose the ever-changing full-frame frames. There are also people who like ornamented frames, such as print flow pattern small carving, and so on, and these details on the treatment of different styles of glasses frames have the icing on the cake.
What kind of light is blue light?
Blue light is light of a certain wavelength. In the sunlight, including red light, orange light, yellow light, green light, blue light, indigo light, and purple light, blue light occupies a place. The wavelength of blue light is less than that of red light but greater than purple light. The energy intensity is also different, and the blue light is relatively less strong than red light. People must rely on the 'macula' to perceive light. The macula is a 'pearl' hidden in the fundus and the most important photosensitive part of the fundus. The macula can look at objects, generate electrical signals, and transmit the signals to the brain so that people can see the things in front of them clearly. Strong light shines directly on the eyes, and it is likely to cause damage to the macular structure at once.
Why does shape memory alloy have memory ability?
It starts with its microstructure. When a metal is solid, its atoms are always arranged in a regular way, forming a lattice. Under different conditions, such as temperature, metal may have a different structure, in which case it is said to be in a different phase. The change from one phase to another is called a phase transition. The properties of a metal change during a phase transition. The temperature at which a metal transforms is called the transition temperature. The difference between a shape memory alloy and other metals is that the phase transformation process in a shape memory alloy is reversible under certain conditions.
Limitations of NXT lenses
NXT lenses made from Trivex can't be cut by means of traditional edge cutting ways, requiring certain edge grinders, which has caused some problems for retail stores. Therefore, now NXT lenses are more used in some glasses, like sunglasses, protective goggles, and so on.
Why Do My Glasses Give Me a Headache?
Why do my glasses give me a headache? There are a lot of reasons for new glasses headaches. So, in this section, we will list some of them.
Muscle strain: each eye contains six muscles. Since your eyes learn how to view the world through a new prescription, these muscles have to work harder do differently than they did before. So, this action may cause muscle strain within the eye and a headache. If you are wearing glasses for the first time or if your prescription has changed significantly, you may be prone to this effect.
Multiple lens power: if you have changed to a multiple lens power of glasses like bifocal glasses, varifocal glasses, it may be difficult to adapt in a short time. So, this change will lead to some problems such as headaches.
Poorly fitted frames: as for the issue of new glasses headaches, if you glasses fit too snugly across your nose or cause pressure behind your ears, you may get a headache. So, when purchasing a new pair of glasses, selecting a fitted one is important.
Wrong prescription: why do my glasses give me a headache? It can be caused by the wrong prescription. If your eyeglasses prescription is too weak or too strong, your eyes will become strained causing headaches. So, if you still suffer from headaches after wearing the new glasses for a few days, contact your eye doctor and check the prescription again.
Although glasses are the tool that corrects myopia, a lot of people like to dress up fashion with it now. Men's fashion frames allow you to express your taste and fashion sense and can increase your appearance and image. An eyeglass frame is an important part of a pair of glasses, mainly playing the role of supporting the lens. While the beautiful appearance of the eyeglass frame can play a certain role in aesthetics. Handsome frames add points for appearance.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.