How to know if lens is polarized?
Make use of LCD screens. Point the glasses horizontally at the LCD screen and then rotate them upward by 45 degrees clockwise. If it is a polarized lens, it will show a change in color deepening. If it does not change no matter how you rotate it, it is not a polarized lens. You can borrow another person's polarized lens or have previously worn a known true polarizer, and place it crossover with the new glasses you want to buy. At this time, you should see the object clearly from the crossover part with your eyes. Then cross the glasses vertically and horizontally, and at this point, the opposite object should not be visible from the intersection. If this condition is satisfied, it means that a true polarized lens is being tested.
Consider possible uncertainties after the lens is installed.
Usually, in-store frames are made of plastic samples rather than actual lenses, so they weigh slightly less. However, it is necessary to consider the approximate weight of the lens in advance according to its own degree when trying it on, in case the weight is not suitable for real wearing. If the pupil distance is too small, it is not suitable to wear a wider frame. The machinist should strictly follow the left and right pupil distance instead of taking the average, otherwise, there will be pupil distance error in the left and right eyes, which will cause discomfort in wearing.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Best Titanium Eyeglasses Frames Brand - BLACKFIN
BLACKFIN is a traditional Italian designer eyewear brand. It is greatly respected in the independent eyewear industry because of its focus on titanium glasses. For BLACKFIN, this is not just another random piece of material, but part of an entire belief system.BLACKFIN's products are all manufactured in Italy and crafted with the highest quality levels. They are highly valued by opticians because they are made accurately in line with high-quality workmanship. The brand places its entire focus on titanium as a material and manufactures all frames in Italy.BLACKFIN not only focused on the unbelievable material of glasses and sunglasses, but it built the spirit of the company.
Round frame retro style
The retro style is popular. Many brands do not make a particularly popular style for women's style, so most of them are round frame-based style. The shape of the round frame is elegant and stylish, highlighting the retro and elegant atmosphere. A round frame with metal materials is an interpretation of a fashion trend fan. The small circle, thin edge, delicate details, and the manual processing highlight the connotation and depth of the artistic atmosphere.
How to Adjust Glasses If They Pinch Your Nose
In some cases, glasses will pinch your nose, so you also need to adjust them, too. If the glasses frames are metal, you should simply widen the plastic nose pads using your thumbs until the frames fit comfortably. If the glasses frames are plastic, you should soak the arms of your glasses in warm water for 30-60 seconds, and gently apply upward and outward pressure on the end of the arms to get a more relaxed fit.
After that, your glasses will become more suitable.
Unfortunately, not all glasses can be adjusted by yourself at home. You can’t adjust some glasses which are based on the material of your glasses. For example, the glasses with the following material can’t be adjusted at home:
1. Aluminum alloy.
2. Memory plastic.
3. Titanium or memory titanium.
If your glasses are made of these materials, you can’t adjust them by yourself at home. If something goes worse, you need to buy a new pair of glasses. It is also risky to adjust the rimless or semi-rimless glasses by yourself at home.
As for how to tighten glasses or how to adjust glasses, you may have brief knowledge after reading this post. If your glasses are already broken or you want to get a pair of new glasses, you can try Koalaeye Optical, which is cheap and has a free shipping service.
Different Types of Progressive Lenses
The first progressive lenses we want to introduce are computer progressive lenses, which are designed for clear vision in office settings. These lenses are ideal when using a computer for over 4 hours a day and help to reduce eye strain.
Computer progressive lenses are intended for indoor use and should not be worn over your regular glasses. The drawback to this is it requires you to have two separate pairs of eyeglasses.