Online stores have fewer customer service staff and low human resources costs.
Generally speaking, to choose the website shopping, you can directly click on the website, and then get professional customer service reception. The data for each customer visit is accurate. The online stores just need to solve the customer's needs, so the customer service staff is relatively small in numbers, and the human resources investment is relatively small. So the price of glasses will be lower for each customer. Brick-and-mortar stores focus on service. Online shops is involved in the whole network competition, and the entity store is service first. The advantage of physical stores is very obvious,because they can provide perfect service. So the physical store manpower cost will increase.
Gold round frame eyeglasses
Round metal frames have become a hot trend in the last two years, and the pop culture of metal glasses has become unstoppable. A round frame divides a big frame and a small frame, and a small round frame is more delicate. But the requirement for facial features is very high, and the big round frame is more lively and lovely.
But for glasses, in addition, to become fashion accessories, it is very important that they should be commensurate with their temperament, personality. Small round frames are more suitable for small faces and are more delicate, while larger faces will look larger and rounder.
Quality and price have benefits
EyeglassesDepot.com is unbeatable in quality and price.There are two on-site LABS that provide low prices.In reality, other repair sites you may have visited may have used our facilities to repair customers' frames.The cost of repair is ensured to be minimal.
Why should the surface of the lens be hardened?
Compared with glass lens, resin lens has the characteristics of lightness, safety, and comfort, but resin lens friction with dust or gravel in the process of use, resulting in lens wear and forming scratches. These scratches in the center of the lens can interfere with vision.
Therefore, in order to improve the wear resistance of resin lenses, it is necessary to add a layer of anti-wear film to the surface of the lenses. This is the hard coating technology of the lenses, which is called Hard coating.
What are nose pads?
Nose pads include stipule stalk, stipule boxes, and stipules. The stipules are in direct contact with the nose and play a role in supporting and stabilizing the frame. Certain molded plastic frames may not have stipules and stipule boxes, and the stipules are connected to the mirror ring.
In fact, when designing different materials and different styles, the designer will judge whether nose pads are needed according to the comfort and aesthetics of the glasses. Generally, metal frames are equipped with nose pads, and the nose pads are movable in order to adapt to various nose shapes. Metal frames with nose pads can prevent some people's skin from being allergic to metal. On the other hand, metal looks more rigid and business, and adding nose pads is more beautiful and comfortable. Most glasses without nose pads are sheet-framed glasses. The sheet material is relatively light and non-allergenic. In terms of aesthetics and comfort, no nose pads are more suitable.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Method of wearing the contact lens
Wash your hands before putting on contact lenses, and be careful not to leave long nails, to avoid contamination of the lens by bacteria and nail scratches. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger, face-up, and pull your upper and lower eyelids apart with the middle fingers of both hands. Look straight ahead and place the lens gently into the eye (attached to the cornea). Remove the index finger and look down so that the lens is attached to the cornea, and slowly relax the eyelids with the middle fingers of both hands. Blink gently several times (or roll your eyes) to remove bubbles.