Jones New York J516
Glasses combine function and fashion. They are perfect for modern professionals, and the full-rim glasses are made of strong and not heavy acetate. The keyhole bridge gives off a preppy feel, proper for people with wider noses. Spring hinges maintain their original balance and adjustment to make your glasses more durable and comfortable, and bimetal rivets at the edges and increase the appearance. They are modern, mature college-style glasses.
Hinge welding difference between Pure titanium spectacle frame and titanium alloy spectacle frame
The pure titanium glasses frame will not contact oxygen in a vacuum during the welding process. The titanium frame is welded (called spot welding), which creates a slope shape and is one of the most effective ways to distinguish between the two frames. Pure titanium glasses frame, in the hinge part, will not be in direct contact with titanium. And titanium glasses frame will directly contact with titanium, easy to cause wrinkles in the joint, so the temple has obvious unsmooth phenomenon.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
What are blue light blocking glasses?
As we now spend more and more time on the screen, it is particularly important to pay attention to the effects of blue light. Approximately six out of ten adults will experience digital eye fatigue after using the device for more than 2 hours. Symptoms of digital eye fatigue include headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. The technology of blue light blocking glasses can effectively block part of the blue light damage to the eyes, reduce the visual fatigue caused by staring at the electronic screen for a long time and can also reduce the radiation and damage of ultraviolet rays to the eyes. However, the most important thing for eye protection is development. Good eye use habits, close your eyes regularly, and let your eyes rest.
Blue light blocking glasses are glasses that the manufacturer claims can filter out blue light. The lens of this kind of glasses has filter material or surface coating, which can block part of the blue light. People who believe that their eye and vision are damaged by blue light exposure may wear them to reduce blue light exposure.
Blue light is a short-wave blue light in the color spectrum visible to the human eye. Its wavelength is in the blue part of the electromagnetic spectrum, roughly 400–500 nanometers. Researchers believe that peak light damage occurs at approximately 440 nanometers. Computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and general lighting can all expose the eyes to blue light.
How to Choose Reading Glasses?
Choose big frames the first time. When choosing reading glasses, you can choose the big frames for the first time. You may need larger glasses frames or lenses to really get the sweet spot of where the prescription is.
And if you have never worn glasses for eye conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism, it is likely you will be able to see well with non-prescription reading glasses. So, you can buy these non-prescription reading glasses.
How about the optician center at Walmart?
Sixty-four percent of American adults wear prescription glasses, more than 157 million people. Since Walmart is the largest manufacturer of finished prescription glasses in the United States, the glasses are likely to come from Walmart. In reality, it's the only product they produce from start to finish. The ultimate goal of Walmart Glasses is to serve more customers faster and with better quality.
The optician center is not very big, but there are many kinds of glasses frames, and Walmart is the big backing, so the quality is relatively reliable. There are famous brands of lenses, a little more expensive, but certainly cheaper than the nearby optical stores. And you can pick and choose.
Shorter lens beam
When you choose a glasses frame for kids, you must pay attention to that the lens beam must be short. The size of the lens beam stipulated by the national standard is 13~22mm. As a child, it should be controlled under 18mm. Otherwise, the position stability of the glasses will be poor.
Finally, they can not casually wear other people's glasses. The strength of each person's glasses, the distance between the optical centers of the two lenses, the length of the temple are different. So they can not casually wear other people's glasses.