Should I buy prescription glasses online?
Selecting reputable sellers for online shopping glasses is the key to ensuring quality. If you are worried about the quality of online shopping glasses, my suggestion is to choose a reputable, high-quality seller. Usually, online shopping will have an evaluation section. Therefore, you can also refer to the evaluations of other consumers. In addition, by comparing products of the same price, choose the most cost-effective one.
What is a qualified plano lens?
First, identify the surface. High-quality products should not have obvious scratches, pitting, edge collapse, sand holes, water ripples, bubbles, and other surface defects. Put glasses next to the place of 33 cm or so at the moment. When looking at the object through glasses, there is no phenomenon that the objects become big or decrescent, and you should not have a feeling that the objects are beating. Otherwise, the quality of the glasses has a problem. Next check through the instrument identification. Finally, check whether the trademark, manufacturer, and quality certificate are true and reliable. The lens of the international famous brand product is often engraved with the manufacturer's trademark, which can be found by careful observation on the edge of the lens.
What is the best lens material?
MR stands for Mitsui Resin, a raw material for optical lenses made by Mitsui Chemicals in Japan. It is the first high refractive index lens material produced by polyurethane technology in the world. It has the characteristics of high refractive index, high Abbe number, low specific gravity, high impact resistance, and so on. MR series material, with high impact resistance, good tensile strength, and minimal internal stress, is very suitable for the unique design of lens products, like rimless glasses and high bending lenses, etc. At the same time, it has good processing, dyeing, and weather resistance.
Where to Buy Horn Rimmed Glasses?
Many people may be interested in horn rimmed glasses and may ask where I can buy the horn rimmed glasses. To buy them, you can go to the local optical store or you can choose to buy them online. Thus, Koalaeye Optical is recommended. They provide a lot of stylish glasses and sunglasses. In addition, these Koalaeye glasses come at a cheap price. So, if you need thick rimmed eyeglasses, Koalaeye glasses would be a good choice.
Large round-frame glasses
Big round-frame glasses have large lenses, very dark frames. When you put it on, it makes you look good. Scientific design, let wear natural and comfortable, and you won't have a heavy feeling, with no pressure. When you wear a round frame, there is a kind of retro feeling. Round-frame glasses have an advantage, that is, they can modify the face line, looking small and shapely.
Why should you clean the eyeglass case?
Although the eyeglasses case is used less, it can not be separated from the glasses. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will affect appearance and carry a lot of bacteria.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.