How to test a blue-light lens?
Blue-light-blocking lenses are now focused on refractive indices of 1.56 and 1.60. If you buy lenses that are not of either refractive index, be wary. Of course, with the development of technology, now some brands have produced 1.71 refractive indexes blue-light-blocking lenses, suitable for people with high myopia to wear. The true lens package should at least have the product name, refractive index, dispersion coefficient, transmittance, color, SPH, CYL, and other indicators. These indicators are perfect, can be treated as the reference basis of the formal product. In addition, you can go to a professional optical shop or testing institutions for testing.
Women's glasses are increasingly fashionable.
As for the color, there are a variety of metallic colors, unreal colors, transparent or translucent tones. The frame design is gorgeous and dazzling. There is an implicit low-key style with the brand logo embedded in the frame. Many models combine two or more materials, such as metals and plastics, in a unique way. There are both very bright colors and natural hues, with a wide selection.
How to protect rimless glasses?
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, many people begin to pay attention to their quality of life. In the past, many people thought that wearing glasses was for correcting eyesight glasses, but now more and more people use them for decoration, and rimless glasses meet the needs of consumers. Because of its light structure, giving people a sense of fashion, so it is loved by many business people. So how do you protect your rimless glasses?
Distinguish true and false myopia firstly.
Children's eyesight is not good for many reasons, excluding organic reasons. Hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism, and other refractive error factors can cause. False myopia, called modulatory myopia on medicine, is caused as a result of eye ciliary muscle overregulation. False myopia is in ciliary muscle paralysis, and the degrees disappear after putting pupil to remove adjustment.
Pair is designed for children. There are only a few styles of frames, but there are hundreds of colors and patterns on top of the frames, and the top of the frame base can change colors, from pure pink to rainbow tie-dye to NBA logos. Pair also makes limited-edition tops and works with major brands like Marvel and Harry Potter to create themed styles that allow you and your children to showcase your personality. Each frame starts at $60, including standard prescription lenses, and the frames cost $25.
Are titanium glasses really more expensive?
Due to its lightweight, corrosion resistance, non-allergic and memory quality, titanium is becoming a new type of glass frame material. But titanium frames are more expensive than other metal, sheet, or plastic frames. Titanium is not a rare metal. It has the fourth-largest reserves after aluminum, iron, and magnesium, and is 16 times more than the world's copper, nickel, leads, and zinc combined. Scarce resources are supposed to have higher prices. With so much titanium in store, why would titanium frames be more expensive than frames made of other materials?
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.