Translucent colored sunglasses
Sometimes we opt for sunglasses to hide gaunt dark circles and no-makeup eyes, and when we want to wear sunglasses with delicate makeup, the translucent texture seems to be the best choice. The translucent shades that were on show this year were more colorful, like another layer of eye shadow. You can instantly choose from a wider range of colored sunglasses, which can be paired with a variety of colors according to your style and come with a retro filter effect.
What Is Trivex Lens?
Trivex is another light, impact-resistant eyeglasses lenses. Like polycarbonate lens, Trivex is an excellent lens material for safety applications and children’s eyewear.
Trivex lenses are made of a urethane-based monomer. They are produced using a slower, cast molding process similar to how regular plastic lenses are made. The liquid lens material is slowly baked until is set. This gives Trivex lenses the advantages of sharper optics than injection-molded polycarbonate lenses.
When should I use blue light glasses?
Most of us spend a few hours a day in front of a screen. Because so many people work on a computer all day, many people wear blue glasses in the office. At the same time, many American high school and college students spend hours a day on their computers and could benefit from blue light glasses.
Is Anti Glare Worth It?
Is anti glare worth it? To answer this question, you need to know the benefits of the anti glare glasses first. Anti reflective coating and anti glare coating offer many benefits and are definitely worth the extra cost, especially if you find yourself bothered by glare. They can help you see better, look better and feel better.
Here, we will list some of the benefits of the anti reflective coating.
- They can improve your vision by reducing bothersome reflections and glare.
- They can also provide comfort during prolonged computer use as the glasses for computer use.
- They improve visual acuity by allowing more light to reach your eyes.
- They can reduce the effect and symptoms of digital eye strain.
- They make your eyes more visible behind your lenses.
- They provide less glare when driving at night.
So, is anti glare worth it? From the above information, you can find that anti glare glasses or anti reflective glasses are worth the cost.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
How To Choose Better Night Driving Glasses?
Choose and buy glasses to use a special night with anti - strong night driving lens. The demand is to block 80-90% of the strong lights and harmful lights, and at the same time to make the road more clearly. Choose glasses with thicker lenses, they are more durable and protect the eyes of drivers against irritation and accidental breakage. As common sunglasses and color-changing glasses are only suitable for daytime wear, wearing them at night will seriously affect the driver's vision.
Common light yellow night driving glasses can only block a small amount of light, and is not very suitable for night driving glasses standards. Therefore, in the choice of lenses of night driving glasses, we must do the selection and demonstration of the national authority of the formal institutions to test products, to achieve the desired effect in actual use. Don't buy products that are not up to standards from vendors. Such products not only do not block the lights but may affect the driver to see the road ahead, affecting the safety of the train operation.
What are prism glasses?
What is a prism? A prism is a solid object with a cross-section along its entire length. If you cut across something, you'll come across a section that's been cut, and that's a cross-section. The upward section is a prism. If you have double vision, you can add a prism prescription to the lens to form prism glasses. It can help keep your eyes focused and greatly improve your vision. In most glasses, prisms are used primarily to change double vision and are useful for image correction. They can aid in position correction.