Which is better：the silicone nose pad or the air cushion nose pad?
Although the air cushion nose pad is more flexible and has less pressure, in the process of actual use, the pressure on the bridge of the nose is not much different from that of an ordinary silicone nose pad. And because of the hollow design of the air cushion nose pad, the material on the front surface is easily damaged due to lack of thickness. If not taken care of, the metal nose brace can be directly applied to the bridge of the nose. if do not pay attention to the cause metal stents directly affect the bridge of the nose, with bad security. And the hollow design will bring dirty things, so it is easy to get dirty, affecting the image.
Recognize the identity
First of all, we should identify the logo of the pure titanium glasses frame. Usually, pure titanium glasses frame is on the supporting piece of the frame, and the inside of the temples is pure titanium.When online glasses need glasses retailers provide detailed pictures, to check if there is pure titanium.Usually, pure titanium frames are marked with 100% TITANIUM or PURE TITANIUM on the temples or lens.BetaTitanium stands are labeled BetaTitanium or β Titanium, which varies slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Choose a good frame material
Each pair of glasses has its own characteristics and highlights. The frame itself is an ornament, playing the role of beautification. Today's plate spectacle frames are particularly popular with all kinds of people. Work is complicated and delicate, and design is diverse. Importantly, color and luster are good, not allergic. And it doesn't fade. It is also a high-grade frame. Both the grade and the design are very advantageous. Many brand glasses are made of plates. Some are made of high-grade plates. The appearance is beautiful and stylish.
SAFE HANDLER Duarte Premium Over The Glass Safety Glasses
Impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses are used. It fits most head sizes comfortably without slipping while providing comprehensive protection against industrial hazards. These glasses have shatterproof and high-impact lenses. The ultralight design encourages less slippage and reduces harm. Fully covered UV400 scratch-proof and fog-proof coating, providing the best protection. They are suitable for different environments, and weather conditions, including automobiles, construction, painting, laboratory work, etc.
Where to buy clear eyeglasses?
When shopping for new clear eyeglasses, you can easily feel overwhelmed by the endless racks of styles and brands. The way to access value is to buy from a store that offers great advice, where you’ll be told whether more expensive frames warrant their higher prices or that you’d do just as well with a lesser-known brand. Koalaeye Optical offers “Wear in Comfort, Look in style” eyeglasses and sunglasses. If you buy glasses online from us, you will get a huge variety of frame styles and colors. And the prices are highly affordable so they won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
What Is an Aspherical Lens?
An aspheric lens is a lens whose surface profiles are not portions of a sphere or cylinder. In photography, a lens assembly that includes an aspheric element is often called an aspherical lens.
The aspheric lens’s more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical aberration and also reduce other optical aberrations such as astigmatism, compared to a simple lens. A single aspheric lens can often replace a much more complex multi-lens system. The resulting device is smaller and lighter and sometimes cheaper than the multi-lens design.
Aspheric lenses are flatter than traditional lenses, but they still offer the same vision-enhancing benefits. They have a more attractive profile because there is less curvature. In addition, aspherical lenses have a more complex front surface with a gradual curve so that they can perform better by improving the way light refracts onto the retina.
Besides, most aspherical lenses are high-index, which, when combined with the aspheric design, offers a slimmer and lighter option for people who wear glasses so as to improve the look and feel.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.