AHT blue light blocking glasses
AHT has been working on blue light blocking glasses research, popularization, and vision protection programs. AHT is a market-oriented, consumer-centered brand, providing integrated vision protection solutions. They establish a technology and research and development strategy center, utilize Internet thinking to market products, create and operate as an internationally famous brand. In the pursuit of excellence in the quality of technology, They made a continuous breakthrough.AHT blue-light-blocking glasses lens can effectively protect your eyes from digital blue light.
Clear glasses are in fashion.
Unlike those who used to wear plain glasses for the sake of a polite way, it is important for young men and women to wear glasses today to show their individuality, personality, and non-mainstream style. The clear eyeglass frame is classic, as the black frame. But relatively speaking, a clear white eyeglass frame has certain requirements to face shape, skin color, hairstyle. However, if you wear them properly and have enough confidence, those clear frames can be very stylish.
The lenses of Walmart Glasses
When Walmart first entered the eyewear business in 1991, Walmart was known for its affordable lenses, which were similar to other big stores and eyewear chains. Then, in 2000, Walmart began offering high-end Carl Zeiss lenses. Customers have noticed the change and they continue to strive to become a leader in eyewear quality. Walmart has led the way in applying anti-reflection and anti-scratch coatings to its lenses. From the beginning, Walmart took steps to provide the best products on the market, with quality levels that exceeded industry standards. The upgrades now underway will continue to deliver on that promise.
How to buy contact lenses online?
Choose well-known brands.Nowadays, the contact lens brands in the market are mixed, with the proliferation of inferior products, but there are still some authoritative and well-known ones, like Johnson & Johnson, Bausch & Lomb, which are products recognized by most users, and you can rest assured to buy them.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of bifocal reading glasses?
The advantage of bifocal reading glasses is a large field of vision, and they can be used with the same pair of glasses to see far, near. The cost is lower. But different areas have obvious intervals, and the appearance is not beautiful. The middle distance is fuzzy. They need to adapt to the period. Bifocal reading glasses lens is divided into two parts, and the degree of the two parts is not the same. The upper part is the mother of the flat area to see far, and the next part is the child of the reading area to see near. There is an obvious interval. The appearance is not beautiful. There is no transition area between two different areas, so its vision is fuzzy, easy to produce a 'jump image'. Long-term wearing will make people dizzy or fall down when climbing stairs.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Suggestions for Using Varifocal Glasses
If it is difficult for you to get used to the new varifocal glasses, here are some suggestions for you.
1. Wear the varifocal glasses consistently so as to let your brain learn how to use them.
2. The most common accident is tripping when getting used to new varifocal glasses. So, you can mix up your routine to keep your brain active and prevent you from tripping up.
You can also ask those who wear varifocal glasses to give you some advice.