The Cons of Progressive Lenses
In this section, we will show you the cons of progressive lenses. There are some problems with progressive lenses especially when walking up and downstairs. Since the reading correction is at the bottom, the stairs may appear closer than they actually are. But this problem can disappear if you have adapted to them.
In addition, all measurements must be exact when creating a pair of progressive glasses. The optical center of the lenses must be placed exactly in front of your pupils in order to the lenses to work correctly.
Also, some people may find that it is difficult to adapt the progressive lenses, and it may take a few days to adapt them.
These are the progressive glasses’ pros and cons. If you want to a pair of progressive glasses, Koalaeye glasses are recommended. Koalaeye glasses are stylish and come at a cheap price. Besides progressive glasses, Koalaeye Optical also provides other eyeglasses, such as blue light block glasses, polarized glasses, sunglasses, and so on. So, if you need a pair of progressive glasses, try Koalaeye glasses.
VisionKids HappiMegane Anti Blue Light Glasses for Kids
With stylish design, they can effectively block blue, ultraviolet, and other harmful lights, relieve eye fatigue and can maintain natural high-definition visibility. They are safe to wear, with a durable frame, good recycling ability, durable, not afraid of breaking. They are wear-resistant, anti-skid, ergonomically designed to reduce ear pressure. The arc-shaped design fits highly with the root of the ear, effectively anti-skid.
The Cons of Rimless Glasses
As there is no frame around your glasses lenses, the rimless glasses may be more likely to break. If you are not very careful with your glasses, you may have to replace them on a constant basis.
Rimless glasses are higher than other framed glasses because of the details that go into this style. In fact, the rimless style needs more work and time. So, making this kind of style is more time-consuming. So, rimless glasses are expensive than framed glasses.
From the above information, if you like rimless glasses, you can try them. Thus, you can buy them from Koalaeye Optical, which is an online store and provides all kinds of glasses, sunglasses, and frames. So, try Koalaeye glasses and the glasses will be mailed for you with your great convenience.
Cyxus Blue-Light-Blocking Glasses for Kids
So the price you pay for a pair of blue light blocking lenses depends more on the quality and style of the frame than on the effectiveness of the lens. The glasses, which come in a black and pink frame, come with a waterproof case in the shape of a rabbit, a cleaning cloth, and a blue-light flashlight to test the lenses. The brand's boxes come in very cute kids' colors and shape to make it fun. (In addition to the all-black version, there are blue, green, and red versions.)
The Price of Progressive Lens
On both sides of the lens of the progressive lens, some places are deformed, which makes the image blurred. In addition, it has a narrow field of view in the near and middle distances. The narrow focus point for a long time can easily make the eyes tired. It is suitable for the alternate vision of far, middle, and near. Under normal circumstances, the price of the progressive lens is different from the purchase merchant, region, brand, and quality, but the price of the progressive lens on the official website is between 30-85 US dollars. Of course, some products will be less than $30, or more than $85.
Agstum Titanium Rimless Flexible Frame
AGSTUM provides the best quality optical frames and sunglasses. Hand-ground materials and carefully designed to reflect that AGSTUM glasses have the true interpretation of excellent texture and perfect taste, showing a distinctive, outstanding, elegant, and noble temperament.
AGSTUM is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service to every customer. You can frame the lenses at your local optical shop. These frames come with clear lenses that won't hurt your eyes.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.