What Are the Disadvantages of High-Index Lenses?
This section will show high index lenses disadvantages.
- High index lenses are made from a chemical synthetic blend that’s created through a special manufacturing process. So, high index lenses are expensive than regular lenses. In fact, the price may be more than double that of the traditional counterparts.
- High index lenses can be more brittle than their traditional counterparts and may also be more prone to scrapes and scratches. This can impact their overall durability.
- High index lenses are more reflective than regular lenses, which can make them less effective for brightly lit work environments, outdoor use and nighttime driving on busy highways.
- High index lenses have greater potential for distortion, particularly in your peripheral vision because the high index lenses have a higher Abbe value than prescriptions made from standard plastic or glass.
Sunglasses For Fishing - Oyea
Oyea is a well-known eyewear brand in China. Headquartered in Xiamen City, Fujian Province, Oyea eyewear is a diversified company integrating design, development, production, and sales. Oyea classifies the products carefully to meet the different needs of customers so that customers have more choices. The brand is the pioneer and leader of sports glasses in China, focusing on the development and sales of eyewear categories. The appearance of this brand filled the blank in the field of domestic sports glasses and opened a brand new situation of category.
Vintage, Large Round Glasses
Round frames will be popular in 2021, but not only that, square and rectangular face shapes will work well. They can be mixed and matched with everything from business clothes to stylish sweaters and hats. If you're looking for a bolder look, oversized round frames are perfect for you. Smaller frames are more elegant, but you can opt for stylish colors.
What Is Progressive Lens?
Progressive lenses, also called multifocal lenses, have three prescriptions in one pair of glasses. So, it allows you to see near, middle distance, and far objects without changing your glasses. The progressive lenses are designed for people who are over 40 years old who are both nearsighted and farsighted. The progressive lenses come with the following features:
- There is no distinct line between all visions(near, intermediate, and far).
- Most popular lens for anyone with presbyopia who wears
- Expanded intermediate zone for better computer vision.
From the above information, you may have known the differences between bifocal lenses and progressive lenses. As for progressive vs bifocal lenses, which one is better? It is difficult to judge because each of them has unique features. So, if you do not know choose which, you can listen to the eye doctor.
Shorter lens beam
When you choose a glasses frame for kids, you must pay attention to that the lens beam must be short. The size of the lens beam stipulated by the national standard is 13~22mm. As a child, it should be controlled under 18mm. Otherwise, the position stability of the glasses will be poor.
Finally, they can not casually wear other people's glasses. The strength of each person's glasses, the distance between the optical centers of the two lenses, the length of the temple are different. So they can not casually wear other people's glasses.
h3>Types of Colorblind Glasses
Colorblind glasses come in different tints based on the type and severity of color blindness you have. If you have some eye conditions such as short sightedness or long sightedness, you may need a pair of prescription colorblind glasses. If you do not have other vision problems, you may just need a pair of non-prescription colorblind glasses. And the non-prescription colorblind glasses are cheap than the prescription ones.
Why are acetate frames so unique?
The production of acetate frames can be realized in various colors and patterns without painting the frames. The layering of acetate fiber brings varying degrees of transparency and patterns to the spectacle frame. Then this beautiful design makes acetate sheet glasses a more ideal choice than ordinary plastic spectacle frames.