How to maintain a hard-coated lens?
The hard-coated resin lenses can be identified by the sound of the tabletop tapping and the color brightness of the lenses. The lenses, which sound clear and have bright edges, are hardened. In daily use, avoid overheating environment. Avoid contacting with alkaline liquid, so as not to cause damage to the lens. And this damage is usually not formed in an instant.
Long-term use, sun exposure, and so on may make the coating slowly fall off. If the production of hard film technology is worse, the film is easier to fall off. When cleaning and adding a hard-coated lens, clean the particles on the front and rear surfaces of the lens with clean water first, and then blot dry with a clean soft cloth. Do not wipe the surface when the lens is dry.
What Should Be Considered When Buying Blue Light Glasses?
Be wary of “eye protection” claims. Some businesses advocate their anti-blue light products how miraculous.
Do not try the lens from the unknown lens manufacturer or lens factory. A professional lens factory needs more than ten years or even decades of accumulation, so do not be blinded by dazzling pictures and brand image.
Which sunglasses are best for driving, polarized sunglasses or non-polarized sunglasses?
Polarized and non-polarized sunglasses are the same in the ability to protect against ultraviolet rays. But when you work as a driver, in addition to the front of the sun, sometimes there are highway road reflective lights, other car body reflective lights, and so on. Glare will make people's eyes uncomfortable and fatigue, and affect the clarity of vision, stimulating the eyes. Polaroid lenses can filter out light from different angles, so when you driving, is best to wear polarized sunglasses.
The advantages of contact lenses
Contact lenses are worn directly over the eye. Contact lenses are tightly attached to the surface of the eye and can always follow the eye, so you can maintain the same open field of vision like a normal person. You can participate in sports and outdoor activities without worrying about your glasses falling off or breaking. You can even use colored contact lenses to change the color of your eyes. Some girls, in particular, can make their eyes look bigger and more beautiful with the help of various color contacts.
How to know if lens is polarized?
Make use of LCD screens. Point the glasses horizontally at the LCD screen and then rotate them upward by 45 degrees clockwise. If it is a polarized lens, it will show a change in color deepening. If it does not change no matter how you rotate it, it is not a polarized lens. You can borrow another person's polarized lens or have previously worn a known true polarizer, and place it crossover with the new glasses you want to buy. At this time, you should see the object clearly from the crossover part with your eyes. Then cross the glasses vertically and horizontally, and at this point, the opposite object should not be visible from the intersection. If this condition is satisfied, it means that a true polarized lens is being tested.
Why were eyeglasses invented?
Glasses are commonly used for vision correction, such as reading glasses and myopia glasses, but they are sometimes used for cosmetic purposes if special lenses are not available. Safety glasses provide eye protection for a construction worker or laboratory technician against flying debris. They provide protection against visible and near-visible light or radiation. Sunglasses can improve vision in bright sunlight and can protect your eyes from excessive UV damage. Special glasses can be used to view specific visual information. Sometimes glasses are used purely for fashion or aesthetic purposes. Even eyeglasses used to correct vision come in different kinds of styles, with frames made of plastic, metal, wire, and other materials.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.