Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
How to Know If You Need Bifocal Glasses?
As you get older, you will find that is more and more difficult to read or focus on things that are really close up. This is called presbyopia and it is a common eye condition among older people.
How to know if you need bifocal glasses? If you find yourself squinting at the text that once was easy to read or your vision is blurry, you may need to see an eye doctor. In this situation, you may need bifocal glasses to correct your eyes.
If you currently wear glasses but see print more clearly when you remove them, it is a sign that you may need bifocal glasses in the future.
To know if you need bifocal glasses exactly, check your eyes by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Why do spectacle frames rust?
Before solving this problem, we can first understand the causes of rust spots on the frames and skin allergies due to rust spots. Many alloy products in daily life contain nickel, and direct contact with the skin will cause allergies to sensitive people. The temples and nose pads are the parts that contact the skin with a large area, especially the outer surface of the metal frame and the interior of metal containing a large amount of nickel. Through contact with the skin and erosion of sweat, the appearance of rust spots and skin allergies are caused. Once allergy occurs, it will cause contact dermatitides such as redness, swelling, itching, and yellow water on the surrounding skin.
1.67 vs 1.74 High Index Lenses: What Are Their Differences?
In this section, we will show you the differences between 1.67 high index lenses and 1.74 high indexes.
- 74 high index lenses are thinner and lighter than 1.67 high index lenses.
- 74 high index lenses are expensive than the 1.67 high index lenses.
- Both 1.67 and 1.74 high index lenses can reduce the eye distortion caused by strong prescriptions, 1.74 high index lenses perform better than the 1.67 high index lenses.
- As for the color of lens, both come in clear, gray-tinted and brown-tinted, but only 1.67 high index lenses come in Transition brown or gray.
- 74 high index lenses are better for those looking for the thinnest lens possible. So, patients with extremely strong prescriptions chooses this.
- 67 high index lenses are better for those looking to save money or those who do not have extremely high prescriptions. They are also the only choice if you are looking to get Transitions.
From the above information, you can find the main differences between these two lenses are price, thickness, weight, color options and general appearance. Most people who choose 1.67 high index lenses generally either do not have an extremely high prescription or are shopping on a budget. 1.74 high index lenses, on the other hand, are the thinnest and lightest plastic lenses currently in existence.
Where to Buy Titanium Glasses?
After learning the advantages and disadvantages of the titanium glasses, you may ask where I can buy them if I have a lot of budgets. In order to buy titanium glasses, Koalaeye Optical is recommended.
The Koalaeye glasses are stylish and come at a very cheap price. What’s more, Koalaeye Optical provides all kinds of glasses, sunglasses and frames. And the glasses can be shipped for you free. So, if you want to buy titanium glasses, try Koalaeye Optical.
Advantages of carbon fiber glasses frames
The main reason for choosing carbon fiber to replace traditional plastic and metal materials is that carbon fiber has the characteristics of lightweight and high tensile strength. Spectacle frames made of carbon fiber materials are significantly lighter than traditional metal spectacle frames. In addition, such spectacle frames are impact resistant, has high hardness, wear resistance, are not easy to deform, and will not fade. Also, the carbon fiber material has good biocompatibility and is often used in medical equipment, so it will not cause allergic reactions, and it is not easy to corrode and rust. The lightweight carbon fiber frame is easy to carry, and it is not easy to deform the bridge of the nose when worn on the bridge of the nose, relieves the burden on the nose and ears, is not easy to slip, and is comfortable to wear.
Eyebrow Frame Glasses
The shape of eyebrow frames is somewhat similar to half-frame glasses because the upper half of the frame is made of a loop of wire similar to the eyebrows, which gives it the name eyebrow frame. The style is very fashionable, and fashion seekers may wish to wear a pair.
Glasses with different frames have different characteristics and are applicable to different groups of people. Friends who wear glasses online can choose according to their needs. In short, what suits you is the best. As long as you choose the right frame, you can not only look young but also make you look more fashionable and fashionable.