What Are Progressive Glasses?
Trifocal glasses and no-line progressive lenses are multi-focal glasses, meaning that their lenses offer multiple correction fields. Whether you have been wearing multi-focal glasses for a while, or you have just begun to look at options for correcting vision after 40 years old, you may have heard the terms trifocal or progressive glasses.
Progressive lenses offer a smooth transition from distance vision through intermediate vision to near vision, and they supply all the in-between corrections. Progressive lenses have three different viewing zones, as trifocal glasses do, and they have progressive powers of corrections, easing eye strain and providing the most natural vision correction.
The purpose of glasses donation activities.
Regular social donation activities should be carried out in a planned way. For the poor in the rural areas of the disaster area and the poor in the urban districts, donations of materials or funds can not only feel the warmth and humanistic care of society in life and material, quickly resuming production and rebuilding homes. It gives them a sense of psychological security and stability, which is more practical than physical help.
Large round-frame glasses
Big round-frame glasses have large lenses, very dark frames. When you put it on, it makes you look good. Scientific design, let wear natural and comfortable, and you won't have a heavy feeling, with no pressure. When you wear a round frame, there is a kind of retro feeling. Round-frame glasses have an advantage, that is, they can modify the face line, looking small and shapely.
To protect the lens.
Avoid getting chemicals on your glasses, and if you do, rinse with water immediately. If there is sweat and grease on the glasses, they should be washed to avoid corrosion. Do not use clothes or towels to wipe the lenses. Rubbing the lens with a rough cloth can cause scratches on the surface of the lens. So it is best to use special glasses cloth when you wipe the lenses, and when you wipe the glasses, you must hold the glasses on one side of the frame with your hand, and then gently wipe the glasses with the glasses cloth. Remember not to overexert, otherwise, it is easy to cause frame and lens damage.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
KOALAEYE glasses can be your choice.
The frame style is very stylish. Lens has always been strictly controlled in quality. All myopia lens prices are very preferential. Eyeglasses have strict testing, and the quality is definitely reliable! Koala Eye glasses provide intimate and comprehensive after-sales service. Glasses-wearing comfort is very important. In order to have a better wearing experience, you can contact the after-sales glasses to return and change at any time.
The Pros of Progressive Lenses
In this section, we will show you the benefits of progressive lenses.
One of the major advantages of progressive lenses is that the design of progressive lenses blends the prescription. There is no image jump or visible line on the lens. This enhances your comfort with your lenses and can be safer when performing tasks such as driving.
With progressive lenses, you don’t have to switch other glasses frequently. Progressive lenses correct distance, intermediate, and reading vision within one lens. So, it can bring you great convenience.