How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
Bifocal vs Varifocal Glasses: What Are Their Differences?
The above part has introduced some basic information about bifocal glasses and varifocal glasses. So, what are their differences?
- Bifocal glasses have two different prescriptions in one lens, while varifocal glasses have three different prescriptions in one lens.
- There is a distinct line between different prescriptions in bifocal glasses. Varifocal glasses allow getting through other prescriptions smoothly.
- Varifocals can give you a vision at any distance.
- Bifocal glasses are more cost-effective than varifocal glasses.
However, they also have some similarities. Both glasses can be used to correct presbyopia vision. So, when you choose glasses, you can decide to choose bifocal glasses or varifocal glasses based on your needs. If you want to get a pair of corrective glasses online, Koalaeye Optical is recommended. It is an online glasses store and provides all kinds of eyeglasses, sunglasses and frames. In addition, these glasses are stylish and come at a cheap price.
When does the optical store have a special offer?
A good beginning is half the success. The new store opening needs to quickly expand awareness, and it is a marketing. old for new activities, means that as long as the unused glasses can be worth 30 yuan. Or the chain of glasses, to celebrate the New Year gift promotion plan, really play the role of promotion and atmosphere, promote sales.
The characteristics of suppleness, lightweight and non-deformation
Pure titanium glasses have the characteristics of ultra-high flexibility, ultra-light, and not easily deformed. Pure titanium spectacle frames get rid of the shortcomings of ordinary spectacle frames that are stiff, heavy, and easily deformed. Medically implanted high-grade plate materials, combined with the color electroplating process, highlight youthful vitality and three-dimensional sense, making our facial features more refined. The nose pads are stable, not slack, and highly conformable, which avoids the embarrassing moment of the glasses frame falling down. And pure titanium glasses can make you look stable and reliable, and people can't help giving you more trust.
Why should you choose thin lenses?
Regular lenses are great for low-prescription people, but for high-prescription people, high-prescription regular lenses are too thick and heavy, making them unattractive and have a poor wearing experience. For high-prescription people, we recommend that they choose thin lenses with a high refractive index because they are lighter and more attractive to wear. For any astigmatism above +3.00, we recommend 1.67 or 1.74 refractive index lenses because these lenses are aspherical in design, which means they are thinner, flatter, and lighter than standard spherical lenses, which reduces the magnification of your eyes to other people.
What Are Varifocal Glasses?
Varifocal glasses, also known as varifocals, varifocal lenses, or progressive lenses, have a gradual change in strength from the top of the lens to the bottom with multiple focal points in between. Unlike bifocals, varifocal glasses have no specific area of lens strength, but progressive lens zones.
Varifocal glasses have three different prescriptions in one pair of glasses, allowing you to correct near and far vision. And it is convenient for you since you don’t have to change the glasses frequently.
With so many styles to choose from, trying on frames from the comfort of your home can help narrow your search for new prescription glasses. The Home Try On program makes it easy. Because all non-prescription glasses (including sunglasses and readers) are 100% returnable. The Home Try-On program will focus on customers who buy prescription glasses. Send the prescription to the appropriate email or upload it at checkout. After completing the $0.99 temporary licensing fee, your Try At Home kit is complete. This fee will be refunded to your card once they receive your kit.