Try on glasses before you buy them.
The arms of the glasses, which run along the sides of the head and eventually hold the glasses in place with the ears. The style of temples is multifarious like glasses frames. Again, just choose what you like. Be sure the radian is the normal size. The bend should not be too short or too long.
Choose polarizer for fishing
It is best to choose a polarized lens for fishing to filter out the reflections on the water surface. If it is myopia, it is best to choose polarized sunglasses with myopia function according to your own eye conditions. Generally, shops in the glasses city can customize such glasses. There are also special fishing glasses that can eliminate the scaly light on the water surface so that the angler can see the fish hooked.
Many traditional optical stores are complaining about a drop in customer numbers. When we analyze it, we find that the decline in customer numbers is divided into two aspects. The first is the decrease in new customers, which is mainly because the Internet and eye hospitals are fighting for customers from optical stores. The other is the loss of old customers, which is entirely because the optical store did not do the best service, especially the after-sales service.
What Are Bifocals?
There are several kinds of lenses available in the market. Now, there is a kind of lenses by stacking two different kinds of lenses together and they are called a bifocal lens. Bifocal lenses are lenses with lines separating two different prescriptions. There is a presence of a distance lens at the top and the lower part has a lens that can be used to view the objects placed nearby.
Bifocal lenses are designed for people who have presbyopia, a condition in which the person can’t see the nearby placed objects. Presbyopia is an age-related condition, often occurred when people are over 40 and people often have blurred vision.
At the same time, there are different types of bifocal lenses present and they provide the same user which is the lower part of the lens is used to view the nearby objects or to do work related to reading and writing while the upper part of the lens is used to view the objects placed at a faraway distance or to do an activity like driving.
So, in the following section, we will show you the different types of bifocal lenses.
Characteristics of Carbon Fiber Glasses
Carbon fiber frames have pretty impact resistance. Carbon fiber is made of carbon, the core element of diamonds. It is ten times stronger than iron, and it weighs less than steel. The maximum stress it can withstand before breaking is 7 to 9 times that of steel. Carbon fiber is more resistant to corrosion than metals like titanium. It has high-temperature resistance, radiation resistance, good elasticity. Carbon fiber is not only flexible, but durable, so it won't break if you drop it. Carbon fiber has many benefits, including high stiffness, high tensile strength, low weight, high chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, and low thermal expansion.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Is the prescription for glasses the same as for contact lenses?
A prescription for contact lenses is not the same as a prescription for regular glasses. The two types of glasses are quite different because glasses are located about 12mm from the eye, while contact lenses are located directly on the surface of the eye. If you want to wear both contact lenses and regular glasses, you'll need two different prescriptions. Contact lenses are worn in the eyes, and the frame is at a distance from the eye, although the distance is not large, definitely can affect certain degrees.