How to Wear Cat Eye Glasses?
Since the cat eye frame glasses are so popular, you may ask whether I can wear the cat eye glasses. Usually, cat eye glasses can suit a variety of face shapes. But faces with more angular or prominent features would look best in a round or oval shaped pair of cat eye glasses because these cat eye frame glasses will balance wide jawlines of square or triangle faces, while the rounded lens will soften sharp features.
However, the round face will look best in frames which are with bold and angular lines. These striking details will help to sharpen soft facial features and rounded jawlines. You can click here to know more knowledge of the face shape and how to choose the glasses frames.
What Do Blue Light Glasses Do?
Blue light has wavelength and energy from 380 nm with the highest energy to 500 nm with the lowest energy. The violent and blue-violent rays are more likely to damage our eyes so these rays are also called harmful blue light.
The blue light can be from the sunlight, fluorescent light, LEDs, computer monitors, smartphones, and tablet screens. Long time exposure to blue light may cause eye strain and discomfort. Hence, wearing blue light glasses is an effective way to prevent your eyes from harmful blue light.
What do blue light glasses do? They are specially designed to filter out harmful blue-violent light rays that are commonly emitted from digital screens.
Driving Glasses - S MARCO
S MARCO professional driving glasses and S MARCO professional radiation glasses have become a new favorite family.S MARCO professional driving glasses have unique functions, opening a new page of driving glasses. The biggest advantage of S MARCO glasses is that it has its own patent in professional driving glasses, and the technology adopted is nano-polarized light technology. In addition, the driving glasses designed by the S MARCO team are based on Oriental faces, car conditions, and driving habits. With stylish style, they are comfortable to wear, functional and practical, very suitable for Chinese people to use.
What characteristics do children's glasses have?
The lens degrees need to change with the degrees of the eye. Because children are still in the process of growth and development, especially preschool children and adolescent children. Preschool is the key period of visual development, and farsightedness is slowly reduced. The eyeball development is close to an adult. Adolescence is the second peak of eyeball development, and myopia is most in this stage and little by little deepens, stopping at the end of adolescence.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
How To Choose Better Night Driving Glasses?
Choose and buy glasses to use a special night with anti - strong night driving lens. The demand is to block 80-90% of the strong lights and harmful lights, and at the same time to make the road more clearly. Choose glasses with thicker lenses, they are more durable and protect the eyes of drivers against irritation and accidental breakage. As common sunglasses and color-changing glasses are only suitable for daytime wear, wearing them at night will seriously affect the driver's vision.
Common light yellow night driving glasses can only block a small amount of light, and is not very suitable for night driving glasses standards. Therefore, in the choice of lenses of night driving glasses, we must do the selection and demonstration of the national authority of the formal institutions to test products, to achieve the desired effect in actual use. Don't buy products that are not up to standards from vendors. Such products not only do not block the lights but may affect the driver to see the road ahead, affecting the safety of the train operation.
Choose the right clear sunglasses for your face shape.
A clear eyeglass frame suits the person of different face shapes according to different shapes. For example, a heart-shaped face suits the clearest eyeglass frame, and a square face suits an elliptical transparent eyeglass frame. A round face suits the clear eyeglass frame with an outline. The long face suits the clear eyeglass frame with some width and so on. There are many kinds of clear frames, like oval, round, square frames, and so on.
When choosing clear frames, be careful to choose one that fits the shape of your face. Oval and the round clear frame are more suitable for heart-shaped faces, square faces, and long faces. People with round faces should avoid large frames, dark frames, and wide edges, and don't wear round or square frames.