Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Operation and Requirements of Drop Ball Test
The ball, which is 0.625 inches in diameter and weighs 0.56 ounces (16 grams), falls from 50 inches (127 centimeters) and hits the center of the lens. The geometrical center of the lens should be struck by the ball within a circle 5/8 inches in diameter. If the lens does not break, it is called a safety lens. There can't be anything that restricts the ball from falling. It cracks across the entire thickness, containing laminated layers (if any), and divides into two or more separate sections across the entire diameter.
What symptoms does myopia have?
Myopia is a problem related to the eye's ability to focus on distant objects. The manifestation of myopia is that blurred vision at a long distance. But near-distance vision is good. Early myopia often has long-distance vision fluctuation and squinting when looking at distant objects. Because looking close need not or less use an adjustment, and set function is weakened correspondingly. Those with high myopic have poor far vision, often accompanied by poor night vision, floaters, and other symptoms. Changes in the fundus of the eye can occur to varying degrees. It can form irregular shape white atrophy spots and so on.
Founded in 1992, Thornebrook Optical is a full-service optical boutique company. It strives to provide patients with the highest quality of vision care and services. There are endless lens options, including the latest technologically advanced lenses. They use a local lens lab to make prescription lenses. They offer price-matching contact lenses with next-day delivery to most major brands. They help you choose the right size, shape, and color of your frame, and select the latest lens technology for your new prescription. The goal is to improve your vision and appearance through precise prescriptions and the right choice of glasses that suit your vision and lifestyle needs.
The function of eyeglasses cloth
Under a powerful microscope, the fibers of the cloth are more closely arranged than those of ordinary cloth, and the material itself is softer than ordinary cloth. That's because eyeglasses under the eye are almost always coated, with each standard lens having seven layers of different functions on the front and back surfaces, to extend lens life. It can thoroughly remove the stubborn stains left on the lens to make the picture clear. It can clean all kinds of glass, resin, and other materials of glasses, glass mirrors, and other mirror surfaces, remove stains, and grease absorption.
Difference Between Blue Light Glasses And Regular Glasses
Studies have shown that blue light is present in many light sources in our lives, especially on screens like cell phones, computers, and televisions. The main health effect of blue light sources is the damage to the eyes. Long-term exposure to blue light sources may cause lesions in the eyes. The harm of blue light to human health can be prevented by corresponding new technology products. Among them, the anti-blue lens is one of them. So how to distinguish between blue-light-blocking glasses and ordinary glasses?
Are yellow lenses good for night driving?
Yellow lenses are very effective even in low light conditions. They enhance contrast while you're driving. In other words, they broaden your horizons and allow you to see more cars, people, and objects on the road. Especially when you're driving at high speeds on dark roads, this widened, enhanced view can help you see more clearly. The transparent driver's glasses effect is not good. Headlight glare can be understood as dazzling light. The lens should be looked for from the angle of the stain. But the color should not be too dark to ensure safe driving at night. It is better to polarize the light. It can greatly improve the anti-glare effect.