What Are Non-Prescription Glasses?
Nowadays, many people wear glasses for a variety of reasons and not just for vision problems. In fact, many people wear non-prescription glasses as a fashion statement. This trendy accessory can make you more fashionable.
What are non-prescription glasses? It is important to note that the non-prescription glasses have no corrective power, while non-prescription reading glasses offer some level of magnification, enlarging what you see up-close.
If you don’t have a vision problem, wearing Plano glasses shouldn’t be a problem since they will neither damage your eyes nor cause structural issues. Some non-prescription specs, such as the type that blocks damaging blue light, can actually be beneficial to your eye health.
What Are the Benefits of Non-Prescription Glasses?
In this part, we will show you the benefits of non-prescription glasses and show you what you need to know before buying the non-prescription glasses.
Protection: the non-prescription glasses would provide protection for your eyes from dust, direct sunlight, and computer radiation. In addition, these glasses would have to be enhanced with special coatings.
Fashion: Wearing non-prescription glasses enables you to look more fashionable. The best part is that you can select a pair of non-prescription glasses that have the features you prefer. Besides, many frames are made from high-quality materials that make them durable. They are comfortable and lightweight, which everyone can appreciate. Non-prescription glasses are also available in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors and styles so there will always be something that matches your needs and even your personality.
Where to Buy Blue Light Glasses?
As mentioned above, there are many benefits of blue light glasses. You may ask where I can buy blue light glasses. To buy them, Koalaeye Optical is recommended. It is an online store and provides all kinds of eyeglasses, sunglasses, and frames, such as polarized sunglasses, wrap around sunglasses, progressive sunglasses, and so on. So, if you need a pair of blue light blocking glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. What’s more, the glasses will be mailed to you free with your great convenience.
OSKIDE night driving glasses
With excellent night vision, this product can provide you with clear vision when driving at night, on cloudy or rainy days. In addition, it can protect you from the sun's harmful rays and bright headlights. Made of durable materials, they are flexible enough to withstand strenuous exercise and high-intensity outdoor activities. Equipped with polarizing lenses, they reduce glare and improve clarity when bright lights may be distracting, so they are perfect for sunny days or night driving. And it has UV 400 UV protection function. It protects your eyes from harmful ultraviolet and blue light.
The price of new lenses
The price of the new lenses depends on several factors, including if you have vision insurance. Another aspect to think about is that if your lenses need an anti-glare solution. If so, the lenses may be much more expensive. If you need eye exams and special lenses, the cost can be quite high. Scratched lenses are easier to repair. If you want your scratched lenses repaired by a professional, most opticians can pay very little.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
The production of carbon fiber glasses is complicated.
Designing carbon fiber glasses was a slow and complicated process. These processes are not fast in material, force, or appearance. Resin is the key to the quality of carbon fiber. Adding resin to carbon fiber can change the material into composite material. Manufacturers of these composites want to use the least resin to hold the carbon fibers together.
Costs are lower for online stores.
The most fundamental reason is cost. The cost is not just the cost of the glasses, and there are many other aspects of the cost. If it is an online store, it only needs a warehouse, a computer, a customer service, which can meet the needs. And if it has the factory direct sales, then the product purchase cost is lower. The online shop needs publicity fees. For a physical store, the superior location, high rent, water, electricity, and labor costs, a variety of optometry processing instruments are valuable. There is a lot of brand publicity, decoration costs. These aspects are the cost of physical stores to pay.