What are blue light blocking glasses?
As we now spend more and more time on the screen, it is particularly important to pay attention to the effects of blue light. Approximately six out of ten adults will experience digital eye fatigue after using the device for more than 2 hours. Symptoms of digital eye fatigue include headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes. The technology of blue light blocking glasses can effectively block part of the blue light damage to the eyes, reduce the visual fatigue caused by staring at the electronic screen for a long time and can also reduce the radiation and damage of ultraviolet rays to the eyes. However, the most important thing for eye protection is development. Good eye use habits, close your eyes regularly, and let your eyes rest.
Blue light blocking glasses are glasses that the manufacturer claims can filter out blue light. The lens of this kind of glasses has filter material or surface coating, which can block part of the blue light. People who believe that their eye and vision are damaged by blue light exposure may wear them to reduce blue light exposure.
Blue light is a short-wave blue light in the color spectrum visible to the human eye. Its wavelength is in the blue part of the electromagnetic spectrum, roughly 400–500 nanometers. Researchers believe that peak light damage occurs at approximately 440 nanometers. Computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and general lighting can all expose the eyes to blue light.
A Suitable Nose Pad
The Nose pad must fit the nose to the maximum extent possible. If they do not fit, the opticians have special pointed tools. It's best not to adjust the nose pad yourself. A lot of store staff are afraid to adjust the nose pad, just because it is difficult. The general store processing master will adjust the nose pad. The nose pad can be adjusted on the premise of the same rake angle.
The shape of the lens is also important.
Aviator and cat-eye glasses should be avoided, as both will cut off the base of the prescription, resulting in poor reading vision. Instead, they should opt for shorter frames with rounded edges, such as bull horn frames, vintage wingtips, round frames, and oval frames.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Colored translucent frame
Colored translucent lenses have been popular since 2016. Some stars like a warm tan lens. Besides translucent lenses, what's popular this year is that the frames are made in a colorful translucent style. Wearing them can automatically cool down. Stella Mccartney 2020 spring/summer sunglasses are designed with colorful translucent material and a thick frame. In addition, a metal chain is added, which is all the popular elements this year.
Glasses are lenses used to correct vision or protect eyes. It is not only an eye protection product but also a cosmetic decoration. Nowadays, there are more and more varieties of glasses, and the classification is getting more and more detailed. In addition to myopia glasses, reading glasses, and sunglasses, it also includes driver protective glasses, computer protective glasses, leisure goggles, and sports goggles, which are suitable for special industries, special work, and leisure and entertainment. Moreover, the progress of the times promotes the maturity of people's consumer psychology. Consumers pay more attention to the diversification and individualization of products. The demand for glasses has risen from a single level of vision care to three-dimensional consumption spaces such as humanities and aesthetics. This will stimulate the research, development, and sales of new varieties and new styles of glasses, and bring new opportunities for the development of the glasses retail industry.
Myopia glasses mainly include frame glasses and contact lenses. With the increasing demand for glasses by people who love beauty, myopia glasses have begun to combine the beautiful nature of sunglasses, and many new products have come out. The addition of contact lenses can be regarded as a supplement in terms of myopia glasses. The popularity of contact lenses has a sufficient reason that it eliminates the trouble of frame glasses, does not affect the appearance, and the feeling of seeing objects is more three-dimensional.
Sunglasses for Fishing under $50 - KOALAEYE
Koala Eye sports sunglasses have high-cost performance and fashionable design. The lens also contains absorption of infrared and ultraviolet technology, which can fully protect athletes' eyes. As for the polarized sunglasses, in addition to basic UV protection, they also can prevent glare, prevent pavement reflection light, surface phosphorescence, and so on, very suitable for fishing. When the light is strong or there is a reflective light source on the surface of an object, it does act as a good light filter, protecting the eye from the sun's exposure and the reflection of light from the water.