Different Types of Progressive Lenses
The short corridor progressive lenses that are designed to fit into small frames. They trade practically for a more fashionable look. Some people have difficulty transitioning to short corridor progressive because of the lens size and vision can feel more distorted sometimes because of this.
Transition progressive lenses are the last type. They are a brand of photochromic lenses. These lenses darken when exposed to UV light to provide shade for your eyes. They operate as a useful alternative to sunglasses.
Anti Fog Safety Glasses Safety Goggles Over Glasses
Anti-fogging safety glasses reduce deformation, effectively prevent fogging, and avoid fogging which affects vision in use. The angle of the goggles can be adjusted in accordance with the different foreheads (30 degrees). They can use a variety of large-size myopia goggles, safety glasses. It can effectively protect eyes from saliva, sand, metal fragments, and so on.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
How to Test Blue Light Glasses (Amber and Red Lenses)
This section will show you how to test blue light glasses with amber or red lenses.
1. The Black and Blue Squares Test
1. Prepare black and blue paper.
2. Wear your blue light glasses after sunset and check whether both paper appear black.
3. If they do not appear black, your blue light glasses can’t block all blue light.
2. RGB Color Chart Test
1. Prepare an RGB color chart as follows.
2. Wear your blue light block glasses and look at the chart.
3. After wearing blue light blocking glasses, if the B section becomes black and the G section becomes darken, it shows that your blue light glasses block blue light and some filter some green light.
4. The less bright the green circle with your blue light glasses, the better they are.
Besides the above ways, you can ask the professional optician to perform a professional blue light glasses test, which would be more reliable. After that, you can know whether your glasses work effectively to block blue light.
What’s more, if you want to purchase a pair of effective blue light blocking glasses, you can try Koalaeye Optical. It is cheap and provides free shipping services.
With the improvement of people's sports concept and sports protection concept, sports goggles are also widely welcomed. Safety glasses are worn during sports must have four major functions, safety (PC lenses), protection (TR-90 frame, soft and flexible), comfortable (non-slip nose pads and foot covers), and beauty (match sports and leisure clothing).
Sports goggles with shatter-resistant plastic lenses and side shields can prevent balls or sand from hitting the eyes. It can be fixed on the head without worrying about falling off during intense movements. The unique design of the rim of the frame makes the glasses very close to the human face and has a proper external isolation effect so that the human eye is not easy to be attacked by bacteria. The special lens has the functions of anti-fog, anti-shock, and ultraviolet rays, which is very suitable for outdoor activities.
Agstum Titanium Rimless Flexible Frame
AGSTUM provides the best quality optical frames and sunglasses. Hand-ground materials and carefully designed to reflect that AGSTUM glasses have the true interpretation of excellent texture and perfect taste, showing a distinctive, outstanding, elegant, and noble temperament.
AGSTUM is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service to every customer. You can frame the lenses at your local optical shop. These frames come with clear lenses that won't hurt your eyes.
The characteristics of suppleness, lightweight and non-deformation
Pure titanium glasses have the characteristics of ultra-high flexibility, ultra-light, and not easily deformed. Pure titanium spectacle frames get rid of the shortcomings of ordinary spectacle frames that are stiff, heavy, and easily deformed. Medically implanted high-grade plate materials, combined with the color electroplating process, highlight youthful vitality and three-dimensional sense, making our facial features more refined. The nose pads are stable, not slack, and highly conformable, which avoids the embarrassing moment of the glasses frame falling down. And pure titanium glasses can make you look stable and reliable, and people can't help giving you more trust.