Points to Note When Buying Saddle Bridge Glasses
Ask yourself the following questions: Is it worth buying saddle bridge glasses? What are the benefits of buying saddle bridge glasses? Which saddle bridge glasses are better on the market at present? Where can you find information about saddle bridge frames? It includes buying guides, rating sites, word-of-mouth recommendations, online forums, and product reviews for saddle bridge frames. These studies are important to ensure that you get the best saddle-bridge frames possible. Make sure you only use trustworthy websites and sources.
Titanium is currently too expensive to refine.
It is highly demanding in buckling, stamping, cutting, and welding. The extraction of titanium, like that of aluminum before the 19th century, was quite costly and produced in limited quantities, so it was used only in extremely important fields, such as aerospace, electronics, precision instrument manufacturing, and so on.
User experience is key.
In the past, the foundation of corporate brands was mainly to provide consumers with satisfying material benefits. However, with the development of mobile applications, the situation has changed. Consumers pay more attention to product experience and product brand.
Type of eyeglasses cloth
There are many kinds of cloth for glasses. There is mainly sheepskin eyewear cloth, and there is microfiber eyewear cloth. There are suede and double-sided cloth and so on. Professional eyewear cloth must use more than 200 grams of weight/per cubic centimeter of microfiber. This kind of raw material chemical fiber is fine, and tactility is soft, so it will not damage the lens. This kind of wipe cloth can be used on a computer screen. The two sides of the cloth are different, and the smooth side is used to scrub the lenses. Because the dirt on the lens is mostly small. The rough side is designed to give you more friction when you touch it with your finger, so you can use it more easily, and you can clean it more.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
How long will the titanium frame last?
Titanium and titanium alloys are often used to make the most durable frames. Their strength is comparable to that of stainless steel. Medical facilities use titanium to make medical implants such as heart valves, showing just how durable the metal can be in extreme environments. Look at the maintenance between quality and use. Good glasses electroplating after three processes, the first is in the glasses or pure raw materials, plating a layer of an adhesion layer, used to attach the plating color layer. The second is the electroplating color layer. The third one is that after the electroplating color layer, another layer of electroplating protection is transparent. The electroplating of glasses through three processes can ensure that the glasses are not easy to lose color and damage in about 5 years. Now the glasses electroplating basically omits the processing of the last layer of the color protective layer, so the service life is about 3 years.
Have regular professional examinations.
The rimless glasses frame is directly punched on the lens and fasteners are added to fix the lens. It is easy to loosen the lens after long-term wearing. Therefore, it is recommended to regularly check and correct the glasses in the store when wearing rimless glasses. If the protective nut of rimless glasses falls off, stop using them immediately and repair them in time before wearing them. If screws and other accessories are loose, etc, be sure to go to the optical shop by the professional processing division to adjust.