What is the cheapest way to buy prescription glasses?
Optometry must be accurate. Optometry is the main basis for glasses. The accuracy of optometry is directly related to the success rate of the glasses prepared. Optometry must be accurate first, and the difference between the upper and lower levels should not exceed 12.5 degrees of the prescription. Secondly, the astigmatism axis should be accurate, and the general axis difference should be limited to plus or minus l to 3 degrees. In addition, the interpupillary distance must be accurate, and the interpupillary distance must be equal to the optical center distance of the lens. If you do not pay attention to the above-mentioned checkpoints in optometry, the prepared spectacle lenses will have blurred vision, prolonged visual fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and even diplopia. Optometry is best to go to a professional eye hospital. For children’s optometry or to wear glasses for the first time, you must use mydriatic optometry to be accurate. You can also check if there is any problem with the fundus, and go to the hospital to get more accurate optometry.
How to Choose Glasses for Diamond Face Shape?
After learning the features of diamond face shape, you should know how to choose glasses for diamond face shape. Since there are a lot of pointed features on the face, the best option is to use eyeglasses that have soft rounded curves instead of harshly pointed angles. So, look at the following advice.
Cat eyeglasses: Cat eyeglasses would be a good choice for a diamond face shape. These glasses frames have rounded bottoms so as to hide away the pointed chin and the narrow jawline of the diamond.
Round eyeglasses: Round eyeglasses are also suitable for diamond face shape because the round curve of the glasses hides the sharpness of the pointed chin. Glasses with colored frames are appealing in the case of diamond face shape people.
Comfort of Glasses
The most important thing when shopping for glasses is comfort. When you choose, you must try it on to see if you feel any discomfort. Whether the glasses can be well put on the upper part of the bridge of the nose, and whether they are light enough and will not cause any burden on the opposite side. In addition, you must see if there is any feeling of dizziness.
What Are the Disadvantages of Progressive Lenses?
In this section, we will show you some progressive lenses disadvantages.
1. You must learn how to see through the lens. Since there is no visible line in progressive lenses, you may need one or two weeks to learn the correct way to look through the lens.
2. Temporary vision distortions. The lower part of a progressive lens is magnified since it is designed for reading. So, when you look downward when stepping off a curb or walking upstairs, your feet may appear larger through the progressive lens so that it is difficult for you to gauge your step.
3. Progressive lenses are expensive than traditional glasses. So, when you purchasing the progressive lenses, you can compare several different optical stores. In addition, Koalaeye Optical, a professional glasses provider, offers various glasses including cheap progressive lenses, sunglasses, blue light glasses, and so on. Besides, it provides the free shipping service.
How to Get Used to Progressive Lenses?
How to adjust to a pair of new glasses? How long does it take to adjust to a new pair of glasses? In general, there are several ways for adjusting to progressive lenses. In this section, we will show you some of them.
- Put on your new progressive glasses in the morning and wear them for at least one hour or two. The next morning, try a few more hours. Develop your tolerance to adjust to them.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not down at your feet. And, point your nose in the direction you want to look, not just looking left or right with your eyes.
- Don’t switch between your new pair and the old one frequently.
- Make sure your progressive glasses fit properly and don’t slide down your nose.
- When you read, don’t move your eyes or head. Move the page or paper instead.
- Set your computer screen below eye level. You can achieve that by adjusting your desk or chair.
About the early domestic anti-reflection coating lens
Chinese coated lenses appeared in the mid-1980s. At that time, Europe (such as France and Germany) and Asia (such as Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan) had already launched coated lenses to the market, and the grade of lenses was evaluated based on the quality of the anti-reflection effect. Among them, Germany and France were the two leading countries in technology. Technically, the use of French original film material (referred to as H2) can reduce the effect by 99.98% (refers to the light transmittance, the same below). Almost you can not see the reflection, but the material is expensive. Therefore, the coating lens which is currently used in the world is born. The anti-reflection effect is controlled at about 98%, so the coating cost is greatly reduced. And it is accepted by consumers because it presents various colors, especially green. At the same time, because at the same time, it can be easily distinguished from non-coated lenses. It can reflect the high-grade film lens, and it is accepted by the sales staff.
Ways to improve driving at night
Check your eyesight and glasses regularly to ensure that your eyesight and the glasses you wear are in the best condition.
Clean the stains on the glasses before driving. The stains on the glasses will aggravate the glare.
Clean the windshield before driving at night to eliminate the hidden danger of glare.
Replace the wiper regularly.
Keep your vehicle headlights clean and free of dirt.
Do not drive for a long time, eat more foods that are good for eye health, and perform proper eye care.
If you feel that your night vision is reduced, you should go to the hospital for help in time.
In fact, if your eyes are healthy and you have no vision problems that require prescription glasses to correct, then the best glasses for driving at night is to not wear glasses at all. On the other hand, if you need prescription glasses because of myopia, hyperopia, or astigmatism, choose clear corrective lenses with an anti-reflective (AR) coating. These lenses can let almost 100% of the visible light into your eyes, can allow your eyes to correctly focus on roads and other obstacles at night, can reduce or eliminate the glare from street lights and headlights. Because they are based on your personal prescription, they provide the best vision for your eyes.