When should I use blue light glasses?
Most of us spend a few hours a day in front of a screen. Because so many people work on a computer all day, many people wear blue glasses in the office. At the same time, many American high school and college students spend hours a day on their computers and could benefit from blue light glasses.
Jones New York J516
Glasses combine function and fashion. They are perfect for modern professionals, and the full-rim glasses are made of strong and not heavy acetate. The keyhole bridge gives off a preppy feel, proper for people with wider noses. Spring hinges maintain their original balance and adjustment to make your glasses more durable and comfortable, and bimetal rivets at the edges and increase the appearance. They are modern, mature college-style glasses.
When the titanium purity reached more than 99% of the titanium metal materials, they can be called pure titanium glasses. Many people may not know what pure titanium is. In reality, many famous brand glasses are made of this material. The frames made of pure titanium have the benefits of high melting point, light material, strong resistance to corrosion, and strong electroplating, to ensure the two important properties of beauty and durability spectacle frames.
Where to Buy Titanium Glasses?
After learning the advantages and disadvantages of the titanium glasses, you may ask where I can buy them if I have a lot of budgets. In order to buy titanium glasses, Koalaeye Optical is recommended.
The Koalaeye glasses are stylish and come at a very cheap price. What’s more, Koalaeye Optical provides all kinds of glasses, sunglasses and frames. And the glasses can be shipped for you free. So, if you want to buy titanium glasses, try Koalaeye Optical.
How to Test Blue Light Glasses (Amber and Red Lenses)
This section will show you how to test blue light glasses with amber or red lenses.
1. The Black and Blue Squares Test
1. Prepare black and blue paper.
2. Wear your blue light glasses after sunset and check whether both paper appear black.
3. If they do not appear black, your blue light glasses can’t block all blue light.
2. RGB Color Chart Test
1. Prepare an RGB color chart as follows.
2. Wear your blue light block glasses and look at the chart.
3. After wearing blue light blocking glasses, if the B section becomes black and the G section becomes darken, it shows that your blue light glasses block blue light and some filter some green light.
4. The less bright the green circle with your blue light glasses, the better they are.
Besides the above ways, you can ask the professional optician to perform a professional blue light glasses test, which would be more reliable. After that, you can know whether your glasses work effectively to block blue light.
What’s more, if you want to purchase a pair of effective blue light blocking glasses, you can try Koalaeye Optical. It is cheap and provides free shipping services.
Silhouette Titanium +SPX Gray Rimless Frame
Eachsee eyeglasses network focus on the brand frame, brand lens online matching services, and they have original worry-free matching five guarantees. This Silhouette 5506 6611 rimless glasses frame (adjustable size) uses titanium +SPX material, super light and comfortable, both for men and women. These glasses come with relevant accessories (screwdriver, spare nose pads, ear mount).
How to Pop Lenses Out of Glasses with Metal Frames?
As is well known, glasses frames are different due to the frame materials. So, we will show you how to pop lenses out of glasses with metal frames and plastic frames. First, we will show you how to take lenses out of glasses.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Find out the screws and they are usually near the nose bridge. They may also be present at the bottom rim on the outside. Once you find out the screws, find a suitable screwdriver.
- Then fix the frame in one hand and turn the screws in an anti-clockwise direction as they come out completely. Be sure to do this over a cloth where you can easily collect the screws and then store them somewhere safe to be used later.
- Next, put one hand on the nasal side of the frames and use the thumb and fingers of your other hand to pull out the frames. Be sure to use any piece of cloth so that you do not get fingerprints on the lens.
After all steps are finished, you can successfully remove the lenses from the glasses.