Editor's Pick: Polarspex Polarized Night Driving Glasses
The most popular product on Amazon is Polarspex's line of polarized sunglasses. A wide variety of finishes are available. You'll want to select Night Driving Yellow lenses for your night driving glasses. Affordable and stylish, these glasses feature a plastic frame, metal-reinforced hinges, and plastic polarized lenses designed to block BOTH UVA and UVB rays.
The frame of prescription glasses
At present, the more common materials for frames are non-metal and metal. Non-metals mainly include TR90, sheet material, etc., and metals include alloys, titanium, and so on. TR90 and sheet material are actually plastics, but they are firm and are not easy be deformed at room temperature. Also, they have good formability so that they can be made in many fashionable styles. The general alloy material has good firmness and flexibility, but the disadvantage is that it is easy to fade. The pure titanium frame is corrosion-resistant and very strong. It is about 40% lighter than the general alloy frame. It must be welded and electroplated in an oxygen-free state, which requires high equipment and technology. Relatively speaking, the price of TR90 and alloys will be lower, and pure titanium will be more expensive. You can choose according to your budget.
What Are the Disadvantages of High-Index Lenses?
This section will show high index lenses disadvantages.
- High index lenses are made from a chemical synthetic blend that’s created through a special manufacturing process. So, high index lenses are expensive than regular lenses. In fact, the price may be more than double that of the traditional counterparts.
- High index lenses can be more brittle than their traditional counterparts and may also be more prone to scrapes and scratches. This can impact their overall durability.
- High index lenses are more reflective than regular lenses, which can make them less effective for brightly lit work environments, outdoor use and nighttime driving on busy highways.
- High index lenses have greater potential for distortion, particularly in your peripheral vision because the high index lenses have a higher Abbe value than prescriptions made from standard plastic or glass.
Confirm the optometric data
It is necessary to confirm the accuracy of optometric data. If you stay up late or look at the phone or computer for too long before the optometry, leading to visual fatigue, it will increase the degree. But if you can let your eyes have a good rest, and then take optometry, the degree may be restored to the original situation, so you need to know the state of optometry, to check if it really had increased in degrees. The main purpose of progressive lens is to use it for people who have bleached eyes and often take off the lens.
What Face Shapes Do Clubmaster Glasses Suit?
As clubmaster glasses and clubmaster sunglasses are popular, you may ask what face shape clubmaster glasses can suit. Characterized by a thick browline right over the lenses, clubmaster glasses or clubmaster sunglasses can be worn by all face shapes, from triangular to oval to diamond. These versatile glasses and sunglasses are supported by a thin metal frame that will make any person in any outfit look great. You can read the following detailed information.
- Triangle face: The frames that are bolder at the top and taper off to a neutral look at the bottom suit the best.
- Round face: If you have a round face or fuller face, choose edges that are angular and taper off that contrast with your frames.
- Heart face: These people with the heart-shaped face should choose light-shaded and bottom-heavy frames.
- Rectangular face: These people can choose a browline frame to complement your face shape.
- Oval face: If you have an oval face shape, any frames can suit your face very well.
However, if you do not what face shape you have, you can click here to have a check. If you want to get a pair of clubmaster glasses or clubmaster style sunglasses, Koalaeye glasses are recommended. They come at a cheap price and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience. Therefore, Koalaeye clubmaster glasses will bring you great surprise.
How Do Pinhole Glasses Work?
Compared to traditional glasses, pinhole glasses work differently. Traditional glasses correct your vision often by collecting rays of light as they enter the eye and forcing them to converge on the retina rather than behind or in front of it.
However, pinhole glasses limit the amount of light entering your eyes so as to enable people to see more clearly.
Why you should be careful when choosing blue-light-blocking glasses?
Prices of blue light blocking glasses in the market now range from 200 to 300 yuan to several thousand yuan. According to the report, current eyewear standards do not prescribe the effects of blue-resistant lenses, and consumers are advised to choose blue-resistant lenses with caution. It is recommended that people with specific eye diseases such as macular disease, age-related macular degeneration, macular hole, and diabetic fundus lesions should choose anti-blue light glasses according to the advice of an ophthalmologist.