Identify reliable online stores
Online stores division of labor has customer service, processing, packaging, warehousing, after-sales service, operation, art, etc. For processing accuracy, although the equipment is now much higher than before, as long as it is artificial, there will be errors. Even with the highest Essilor automatic grinding machine at present, it is possible to produce errors when the center point and the suction cup are manually operated. After processing is completed, a responsible shop will recheck the number. If the error is large, it must be reconfigured. The formal glasses mall can ensure that the true lens and this is the basic point of a good pair of glasses. Find reputable brands that are proven and believed by most consumers. The online shops should have perfect pre-sale and after-sales service. Professional pre-sale service can give professional guidance.
Why do you need to wear safety goggles correctly?
Eye strain occurs when muscles are tired from strenuous exercise (from tension to concentration), similar to what happens to other muscles in the body from strenuous exercise or overuse. Eyestrain is the result of eye pain and fatigue, often accompanied by headaches. Eye strain has a lot to do with the quality of your glasses. If you wear cheap and inferior safety glasses for hours at work, you will feel uncomfortable. While your eyes won't be permanently damaged by fatigue, it can affect your productivity.
How to Get Used to Progressive Lenses?
How to adjust to a pair of new glasses? How long does it take to adjust to a new pair of glasses? In general, there are several ways for adjusting to progressive lenses. In this section, we will show you some of them.
- Put on your new progressive glasses in the morning and wear them for at least one hour or two. The next morning, try a few more hours. Develop your tolerance to adjust to them.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not down at your feet. And, point your nose in the direction you want to look, not just looking left or right with your eyes.
- Don’t switch between your new pair and the old one frequently.
- Make sure your progressive glasses fit properly and don’t slide down your nose.
- When you read, don’t move your eyes or head. Move the page or paper instead.
- Set your computer screen below eye level. You can achieve that by adjusting your desk or chair.
Consider the elements of frame comfort.
What we need to know is that the frame exists first as a positioning device for the lens, and secondly as a beauty. The pupil is consistent with the optical center of the lens, so it should not be too high or too low. The horizontal direction is not skewed, and there is no one high and one low phenomenon. Bilateral symmetry is a standard for manufacturing enterprises. Non-mechanical symmetry is for the wearer. The frame should be adjusted according to the size of the wearer's face. The frame is not easy to slide down, and frequent slide is prone to the phenomenon that the pupil is too high and low to match the face.
Select qualified optical lenses.
Anti-blue light lens must be qualified optical lens first and must have a certain percentage of anti-blue light effect. The general anti-blue light optical lens effect is about 30%. Even if it is not nearsighted people, it is best to choose the brand lens of reliable optical lens production enterprises. Anti-blue light lens is only suitable for people who use electronic display devices such as computers for a long time and is not suitable for patients with visual fatigue symptoms.
Frame Selection of Progressive Sunglasses
Choose a proper frame range. Only if the frame is not very large and beveled, the frame can be very flat. Because the distance from the glazed to the optical center of a progressive multi-focus lens is 19-17 mm, and the distance between the edges of the frame will be no less than 28 mm if the area inside the lens can be used at close range while maintaining the far sighting field.
Is Anti Glare Worth It?
Is anti glare worth it? To answer this question, you need to know the benefits of the anti glare glasses first. Anti reflective coating and anti glare coating offer many benefits and are definitely worth the extra cost, especially if you find yourself bothered by glare. They can help you see better, look better and feel better.
Here, we will list some of the benefits of the anti reflective coating.
- They can improve your vision by reducing bothersome reflections and glare.
- They can also provide comfort during prolonged computer use as the glasses for computer use.
- They improve visual acuity by allowing more light to reach your eyes.
- They can reduce the effect and symptoms of digital eye strain.
- They make your eyes more visible behind your lenses.
- They provide less glare when driving at night.
So, is anti glare worth it? From the above information, you can find that anti glare glasses or anti reflective glasses are worth the cost.