Many traditional optical stores are complaining about a drop in customer numbers. When we analyze it, we find that the decline in customer numbers is divided into two aspects. The first is the decrease in new customers, which is mainly because the Internet and eye hospitals are fighting for customers from optical stores. The other is the loss of old customers, which is entirely because the optical store did not do the best service, especially the after-sales service.
Why do you need night-driving glasses?
Aging causes our pupils to become progressively smaller, so they don't dilate as quickly. A smaller pupil means less light reaches your retina, which makes it harder to see at night. The weak artificial light, and the fact that we can't see beyond these sources in the dark, exacerbate the dangers of night driving. For people wearing prescription glasses, the risk of driving at night is much greater. Driving can be stressful, especially if you have poor eyesight. This is especially true at night. If you have poor vision and drive at night, you're vulnerable to a number of potential hazards, and we're talking about prescription glasses for night driving. These glasses can play a big role in making you safer and more comfortable. They can even save your life. This is especially important as night vision decreases with age. When you drive at night, choosing the best prescription glasses for night driving can make your life easier.
Silhouette Titanium +SPX Gray Rimless Frame
Eachsee eyeglasses network focus on the brand frame, brand lens online matching services, and they have original worry-free matching five guarantees. This Silhouette 5506 6611 rimless glasses frame (adjustable size) uses titanium +SPX material, super light and comfortable, both for men and women. These glasses come with relevant accessories (screwdriver, spare nose pads, ear mount).
How long does it take to get used to progressive lenses?
Because the adjustment of each eye is different, so there will be some differences in the adaptation period. It usually takes about two weeks to get used to it. Probably many young people are familiar with this kind of lens, so they adapt to them for only a week or so and can restore the normal visual effect. If it's been two weeks and you still feel that you can't see clearly, or you have the feeling of nausea, etc., then you need to test and adjust. You need to go to the hospital to see the specific case, to find out whether it is a quality problem of the sunglasses, or there are some artificial reasons. If there is a problem, we should also replace the lenses in time, otherwise, it may lead to the problem of visual fatigue. Therefore, it is still necessary to promptly confirm the case of optometry, and then replace the appropriate glasses.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
How to Choose Glasses for Square Face?
What glasses suit my face or what glasses suit my square face? If you have the same questions, you come to the right place. This post will show you some advice.
In fact, there is a wide range of eyeglasses available for square faces. Round and oval glasses are the best choice for people with square faces. These frames will soften and balance your strong jawline and add contrast to your face shape.
Now, we will show you some suggestions for the glasses for square faces.
Round glasses: round glasses are a sophisticated, polished look that works well with a square face shape. No matter what color you choose, this style works beautifully with a square face shape.
Browline glasses: as for glasses for square face, you can choose the browline glasses. These glasses are thicker at the top, mimicking the way the eyebrows frame the face. Their unique design is one of the best glasses for square faces.
Tortoiseshell frame glasses can be said to break connotation completely, and this is a very stylish and slightly exaggerated style. It is recommended that fair-skinned, trendy hairstyle and stylish clothes should be worn by boys. After all, if you want to wear stylish tortoiseshell frame glasses, you need clothes and hairstyles to complement them. And if only wear the tortoiseshell frame glasses may not look good.