The Benefits of Anti-Glare Glasses
Anti-glare glasses or sunglasses help to reduce the light and provide you with a clear field of vision, especially for outdoor sports.
Anti-reflective coating glasses can also reduce eye strain and eliminate the stress on your eyes.
Digital devices such as phones, laptops, tablets, and TVs all emit harmful blue light. The anti-reflective coating glasses can help to reduce your exposure to blue light, improve your sleep pattern, and reduce eye strain.
Women's glasses are increasingly fashionable.
As for the color, there are a variety of metallic colors, unreal colors, transparent or translucent tones. The frame design is gorgeous and dazzling. There is an implicit low-key style with the brand logo embedded in the frame. Many models combine two or more materials, such as metals and plastics, in a unique way. There are both very bright colors and natural hues, with a wide selection.
How to maintain a hard-coated lens?
The hard-coated resin lenses can be identified by the sound of the tabletop tapping and the color brightness of the lenses. The lenses, which sound clear and have bright edges, are hardened. In daily use, avoid overheating environment. Avoid contacting with alkaline liquid, so as not to cause damage to the lens. And this damage is usually not formed in an instant.
Long-term use, sun exposure, and so on may make the coating slowly fall off. If the production of hard film technology is worse, the film is easier to fall off. When cleaning and adding a hard-coated lens, clean the particles on the front and rear surfaces of the lens with clean water first, and then blot dry with a clean soft cloth. Do not wipe the surface when the lens is dry.
What are the colors of the fishing polarizer?
Amber, yellow, or orange lenses are very suitable for wearing on cloudy days. They can have a very clear vision, but they are not suitable for use on sunny days. Gray or dark green lenses can maintain the most natural original color when viewing objects, which is a good choice. Sunglasses are not only required to be worn in summer but they must also be used throughout the year. Wear it on sunny days and also on cloudy days. Don't think that the sun is not strong on cloudy days and the weather is not hot, so you don't need to wear sunglasses. The harmful ultraviolet rays will harm your eyes unknowingly. Therefore, even if it is a cloudy day with thin clouds, you must still wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
How to Choose Glasses for Round Faces?
Before proceeding with how to choose glasses for round faces, you need to what your face shape is. The round face shape has fuller cheeks which can give a more youthful appearance. The chin is rounder and the forehead widens at the top. In some cases, the jawline is softer than other face shapes. However, if you do not know what your face shape is, you can click here to check.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
Are progressive lenses good for driving?
Progressive lenses can help you see close, far, and anywhere in between. That means progressive lenses are good for driving. So you don't have to change your glasses on the way. With progressive lenses, you can easily see all distances. Standard lenses are more affordable than premium lenses, but premium lenses offer a wider field of view and are ideal for drivers.