The life of the color-changing lens
There is a reaction fatigue problem in both compound reaction and bond-breaking ring-opening reactions. Therefore, there is a shackle in the process of discoloration, which is the life of the discoloration lens. Generally speaking, high-quality color-changing lenses can maintain more than 90% color-changing effect after 2 years of use.
Contact Lens Materials - HEME Mixed Materials
Using HEMA as the matrix, other monomer components are added to improve the hydrophilicity, oxygen permeability, anti-precipitation, and other functions of the lens.
What Are Varifocal Glasses?
Varifocal glasses, also known as varifocals, varifocal lens, PLA, or progressive lenses, have a gradual change in strength from the top of the lens to the bottom with multiple focal points in between. Unlike bifocals, varifocal glasses have no specific area of lens strength, but progressive lens zones.
The way to look through varifocal glasses depends on what you want to look at. If you are looking at the distance, you look through the top of the lens. If you want to look at the close objects, you may need to move your eyes lower to keep the objects in focus. For the best close-up focus, you need to look through the bottom of the lens.
The benefits of varifocal glasses are that they do not need to buy or prepare 2 separate pairs of glasses or need to switch between frames for different vision needs.
However, if you wear the varifocal glasses for the first time, you may come across some problems.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
How about Ray-Ban clear frames?
Ray-Ban has a stylish sheet frame, metal frames, and LightRay pure titanium frames. Every detail is made of high-quality products. The light material of the plate can ensure that the wearers are comfortable and natural for a long time. Simple and clear lines, cool fashion, calm atmosphere, are all perfect interpretations of youth and fashion. Ray-ban frames have always been imitated, never surpassed, and a classic of classics. There are ray-ban plate spectacle frames usually using a black plate, lively and generous.
Do clear frames make you look older?
Men wearing clear frame glasses don't look old if the choice suits their own frame is good. Although it is often said that round faces are better for angular frames, while a solid face is better for rounded frames. But you can't generalize about face shape and frame. The best way is to go to the store to pick up the style of the frame to try on. Make comparisons before making a decision. The clear glasses frame style is very unique, if you like, you can try.
It is an online glasses supplier. They have eyeglasses, RX sunglasses, and sunglasses. LEOTONY was founded in 2016 in Seattle, Washington, by a group of passionate, intelligent, and professional young people who wanted to make the most suitable glasses for fashion, white-collar workers, and students. The company's philosophy is to provide the healthiest and most stylish care for the eyes.