If you are getting a pair of new glasses, you are often offered many optical extra by your optician, One of them is anti-reflective coating, often known as anti glare coating. This coating is designed to reduce the amount of light reflecting off your glasses that can impact your vision. So, in the following section, we will show you some benefits of the anti glare coating and show you whether you can add anti glare to glasses after purchase.
The Benefits of Anti Glare Coating
- With anti glare coatings, your eyes do not experience glare and intense light reflections, so they can improve vision.
- As the light is not reflected off your glasses' front, it is easier to see your eyes and you will show a better appearance.
- Anti glare coating can help to reduce eye strain.
- Anti glare coating can also repel water, meaning that it will not dry and smudge on your lenses.
- Anti glare coating is able to block blue light so that reduce the damage to your eyes.
- Anti glare coating can reduce eye fatigue and the pace of your eyes degeneration slows so that your current prescription will last for longer.
From here, you can learn the benefits of the anti glare coating. However, if your glasses are not with anti glare coating, you may ask whether you can add anti glare coating after purchase.
Can You Add Anti Glare to Glasses After Purchase?
It is possible for you to add anti glare to glasses after purchase. However, it is essential to understand that this can only happen if your lenses are still in good condition. When considering the good conditions of glasses, there are many factors to consider: the glasses cannot be oily and the glasses cannot be scratched as the coating needs to be applied on a smooth surface.
So, how to make your glasses anti glare at home? It is not recommended to add anti glare to glasses by yourself. If you still want to add glare coating for glasses after purchase, you can ask experienced optical experts for help.
Compared with adding anti glare coating for glasses, it is recommended to buy a pair of new one. Thus, if you want to do that, Koalaeye glasses are recommended. They are stylish and cheap. What’s more, you can get a pair of prescription glasses online and the glasses will be mailed to you.
To sum up, can you add anti glare to glasses after purchase? After reading this post, you may have got the answers. If you have any different ideas for anti glare coating for glasses, share them in the comment zone. If you have any problems with glasses, please contact us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible.