Driving Glasses - Conant
Conant is a well-known lens brand and a famous trademark in Shanghai. It is a listed company, a high-tech enterprise in Shanghai. It is one of the largest suppliers of Chinese glasses in the world market. And it is an early enterprise in the field of resin lens production in China.
The mission of Harmony Eyecare is to create an unforgettable eye care experience for every patient by providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive patient education, and superior product quality. Providing the highest quality lenses and craftsmanship, their state-of-the-art, the professional lab provides the latest lens technology and generous warranties. There are plenty of options with price designer frames to fit every budget.
The Advantages of Trivex Lenses
In this section, we will show you the benefits of the Trivex glasses.
- Trivex lenses provide high impact resistance so they can minimize the risk of injury among those who have an active lifestyle.
- Trivex lenses are light because they have a lower density ratio than other plastics. Hence, it would not slip down from your nose
- Trivex lenses are thin so they enhance comfort because they have a slimmer profile.
- Trivex glasses have a high Abbe value that offers a clean and sharp vision. This feature can be more important for those whose prescription powers are stronger but who don’t want to sacrifice visual clarity.
- Trivex lenses provide 100% UV protection from harmful sun’s UV rays.
- Trivex lenses are internally stress-free. This means that such lenses have a lower chance of breaking when under pressure, like from thick frames.
- Trivex lenses are able to resist to many chemicals including acetone. It performs better in chemical resistance than some of its other competitors.
Are progressive lenses good for driving?
Progressive lenses can help you see close, far, and anywhere in between. That means progressive lenses are good for driving. So you don't have to change your glasses on the way. With progressive lenses, you can easily see all distances. Standard lenses are more affordable than premium lenses, but premium lenses offer a wider field of view and are ideal for drivers.
What is the cheapest way to buy prescription glasses?
Every time I wear new glasses, I always feel dizzy when I first put them on. Although the store always says this is normal, the glasses must be comfortable to wear, and there should be no obvious dizziness or visual distortion after wearing them. We can’t make our eyes fit the glasses, we must make the glasses fit our eyes.
What is blue light?
Blue light is an important part of natural light, and it is visible light with a wavelength of 400nm-500nm in the spectrum. Blue light can be divided into short-wave blue light (harmful blue light) and long-wave blue light (beneficial blue light). Short-wave blue light harms people’s vision and causes specific diseases, while long-wave blue light helps people maintain normal physiological functions, regulate biological rhythms, and treat specific diseases.
Blue light can be seen everywhere in daily life. In addition to blue light in the sun, electronic products such as TVs, computers, mobile phones, ipads, and LED lights also produce blue light in our daily.
Frame Selection of Progressive Sunglasses
Choose a proper frame range. Only if the frame is not very large and beveled, the frame can be very flat. Because the distance from the glazed to the optical center of a progressive multi-focus lens is 19-17 mm, and the distance between the edges of the frame will be no less than 28 mm if the area inside the lens can be used at close range while maintaining the far sighting field.