Driving Glasses - KoalaEye
The koala eye driving glasses are stylish, and the material is flexible and elastic. The lens arc fits the face line, which has a very good sense of comfort and balance. Imaging sense is very good, and the color is real and clear. It can effectively relieve eyeglasses eyestrain. Also in the market with excellent quality and simple fashion design, it is loved by the public.
If you want the best men's glasses with the best name and price, there's an Italian designer brand Persol. The steel frames come in eight different colors, from bold black and gold to soft gray. These frames provide what Persol calls Meflecto, a flexible stem system that eliminates pressure on the head.
How about the optician center at Walmart?
Sixty-four percent of American adults wear prescription glasses, more than 157 million people. Since Walmart is the largest manufacturer of finished prescription glasses in the United States, the glasses are likely to come from Walmart. In reality, it's the only product they produce from start to finish. The ultimate goal of Walmart Glasses is to serve more customers faster and with better quality.
The optician center is not very big, but there are many kinds of glasses frames, and Walmart is the big backing, so the quality is relatively reliable. There are famous brands of lenses, a little more expensive, but certainly cheaper than the nearby optical stores. And you can pick and choose.
What Are Colorblind Glasses?
Colorblind means that you can’t see the depth or richness of certain color shades. Colorblind glasses are eyeglasses with specially tinted lenses that help a colorblind person to see colors more accurately. Colorblind glasses do not cure color blindness or produce 100% normal color vision. But they enhance and partially correct certain color vision deficiencies of colorblind individuals.
Color blindness is common among people, especially in men. Blindness is an inherited condition, but can also be acquired. It can also occur if the eyes are damaged due to injury or from another disease that affects vision.
Colorblind glasses claim to assist with detecting differences between colors. They also claim to add additional vibrancy to the colors that people with color blindness may not fully experience.
Driving Glasses - S MARCO
S MARCO professional driving glasses and S MARCO professional radiation glasses have become a new favorite family.S MARCO professional driving glasses have unique functions, opening a new page of driving glasses. The biggest advantage of S MARCO glasses is that it has its own patent in professional driving glasses, and the technology adopted is nano-polarized light technology. In addition, the driving glasses designed by the S MARCO team are based on Oriental faces, car conditions, and driving habits. With stylish style, they are comfortable to wear, functional and practical, very suitable for Chinese people to use.
Polygonal glasses frame is derived from square glasses frame. Some of the frames belong to mechanical cutting, and the lens has an exquisite diamond design, very popular with consumers. The irregular frame makes the glasses more angular and makes the frames less monotonous. It's more stylish and trendy. Gold is more popular, but the price is not high.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.