Powerful Function of Lens From KOALAEYE
The lens is flat with high clarity. The glasses have an anti-scratch coating, an anti-scratch coating on both sides of the lens, which can effectively reduce the wear of the lens and prolong the service life of the glasses. However, the scratch-resistant coating is not 100% scratch-free but is more scratch-resistant than uncoated lenses. They have Super Hydrophobic coatings, Oleophobic coatings, and ultraviolet protection functions. Glasses are not only fashion accessories but super weapons to protect eyes and restore clear vision.
This kind of glasses does not have a frame to wrap the eyeglass ring, only the metal nose pad, and temples, and the lens is fixed after being punched, which is relatively lighter. This kind of glasses is lighter and more fashionable and is the first choice for ladies in the workplace.
Shorter lens beam
When you choose a glasses frame for kids, you must pay attention to that the lens beam must be short. The size of the lens beam stipulated by the national standard is 13~22mm. As a child, it should be controlled under 18mm. Otherwise, the position stability of the glasses will be poor.
Finally, they can not casually wear other people's glasses. The strength of each person's glasses, the distance between the optical centers of the two lenses, the length of the temple are different. So they can not casually wear other people's glasses.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Why are titanium glasses so expensive?
Strong and Durable. They are widely used in aerospace technology, jewelry, surgical instruments, and other fields. It is the most progressive material in the eyewear industry. Titanium is a very hard, lightweight metal that is proper for eyeglass frames. With good hardness, high strength, the glasses are not easy to deform. It is not easy to scratch and wear and has good corrosion resistance and plasticity. It has a high melting point, corrosion resistance, and hard electroplating. Titanium can be made into memory metal, which means it can bend and return to its original shape. Hinge is not easy to break, having rust resistance, impact resistance. When it's used in glasses, it fits the bill.If you've ever broken a frame, titanium is possible the best material for you.
Does blue light cause damage to the eyes?
Businesses often associate blue light with mobile phones and computers that everyone frequently touches. There are also many terrible explanations about blue light on the Internet, ranging from causing damage to the eyes to causing cancer. Therefore, in recent years, mass media and academic circles have caused heated discussions about the possible impact of blue light on eye health.
It is believed that the reason why blue light harms the eyes is that blue light is not like ultraviolet light which is absorbed by the cornea and lens so that it cannot reach the retina. Blue light can reach the retina through the refractive medium of the eye, and over time it will cause the aging and functional degradation of the retina. But in fact, the eyes have many protection mechanisms in the process of evolution, such as squinting, pupil contraction, lutein contained in the macula of the retina, the anti-oxidant repair mechanism of the retina, etc., which can protect our eyes from the damage of blue light. Also, after scientific testing, the blue light emitted by electronic products is a few percent of the intensity of blue light in natural light, which means that as long as the electronic products are not used continuously every day (for example, more than 8 hours a day), blue light will not be causes obvious damage to the eyes.
What is carbon fiber?
Carbon fiber, called black gold, is a kind of modern high-strength fiber, beautiful and pleasing to the eye. They are light, anti-allergy, highly durable. Initially, carbon fiber was used in aerospace, energy-related equipment, sports materials, construction, and other fields. Its rigidity, high strength, low weight, and high chemical resistance make carbon fiber a popular material for glasses and sunglasses.