Men's clear glasses are a fashion item.
A clear glasses frame is not only for a schoolgirl. Clear and transparent design more feel cool and refreshing in scorching summer. At the same time, it will not cover the facial features too much, making the face more delicate and clean. Small pure and fresh picture frames tie in some of the clothes of literature and art naturally. Therefore, the scope of use of clear glasses is very limited, only suitable for fashionable men.
Magnesium aluminum spectacle frame
One of the characteristics of magnesium-aluminum spectacle frames is that they are resistant to corrosion, sweat and wear. In addition, spectacle frames made of magnesium-aluminum are also rich in color and look very textured, so many business people like to use such spectacle frames to display Its own charm.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Aluminum Night Driving Glasses
These night vision glasses feature advanced HD technology. The aluminum frame is lightweight, allowing you to comfortably wear your driving glasses and reduce glare for safe driving. Because the lenses are yellow, these glasses act as night vision goggles to reduce glare, reflections, and their negative effects, while improving and brightening the visual area. Polarized lenses have a special anti-reflective coating that eliminates intense reflected light and reduces glare and scattered reflections. They can double as day and night glasses, improving clarity around the clock.
History of browline frames
Shuron, an American eyewear brand with a history of more than 100 years, is generally considered to be the creator of browline frames. Browline glasses were very popular in the United States in the 1950s and 1960s. By the 1960s, as the shapes, sizes, and colors of plastic glasses increased, the popularity of browline frames gradually declined. In the 1970s, the hippie subculture led to a rapid decline in the popularity of eyebrows, which was considered conservative.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/browline-eyeglasses)
Until the 1980s, Bruce Willis wore tinted lenses in the Moonlight series, and the demand for browline sunglasses surged. In response, Ray-Ban launched Clubmaster, a traditional browline frame with sunglasses lenses. However, in the 1990s, browlines were strongly opposed by consumer culture. They are also regarded as too nerdy and conservative. Until the 2010s, the influence of the TV series Mad Men and the fashionable subculture inspired people to fall in love with the classic retro style of browline frames again.
Nowadays, with the progress of the times, there are more diversified choices in the material of the upper edge of the browline frames. On the whole, although the eyebrow frame is a bit serious, it has a calm and full nostalgic appearance, which is still the style that modern male gentlemen can't put down.
It provides men's glasses with good quality and low price. The existing frames have plastic materials to metal. They provide you with a variety of men's glasses like rectangular glasses and round glasses. The glasses have a classic rectangular shape and design. Made of not heavy and durable high-quality materials, they can adapt to a variety of style preferences. A rectangular shape adds clarity, while sharp lines may complement the soft facial features.
The round frames VS square frames
In choosing frame respect, be about to choose according to the face shape of oneself. Circular frames show that the facial ministry line is downier fruity, so they can show young affinity feeling. Contrary, square picture frames, can increase facial ministry line feeling, making facial features relatively mature. If you have a square face, go for round glasses, which will flatter your face and make it less sharp. If you have a round face, go for square glasses, which will make your face less round.