These mesmerizing oversized glasses provide facial protection for the eyes and are popular. From the fashion of the 70s to the Hollywood glamour of the early 2000s, it makes you feel confident and protected.
What color coating is good?
The purpose of plating anti-reflection film is to reduce the reflection of light. But because it is impossible to be completely free of reflected light, there will always be some residual reflection on the surface of the lens that causes the visible color. Someone asks which kind of these residual color is best. It does not have a standard actually. It is mainly based on a personal preference for color. More on the market at present is green color. However, these residual colors can initially help us to judge the thickness of the film: when the film is thin (the thickness is less than 139nm), the reflected light will show light yellow, and when the film is thick (the thickness is more than 139nm), it will show blue-green. The current multi-layer anti-reflection film thickness is about 0.3μm.
What Is Blue Light Glasses?
Blue light glasses are designed to absorb excess blue light from the many kinds of digital screens in our home and the office spaces. Blue light glasses is becoming more and more popular because it can protect the eyes from the invisible but harmful blue light projected by digital screens. With them, you can enjoy a life with less eye strain and a healthier sleep cycle.
With so many advantages, you may ask whether I can wear blue light glasses all the time. The following part shows some information.
How much does it cost to add the blue light filter to glasses?
Based on the difference in the impact of blue light of different bands on the human body, the blue light transmittance of each band of the product is separately required. For example, in the range of 415-445 nanometers, the light transmittance should be less than or equal to 80%, and above 445 nanometers, it should be greater than 80%. In this way, the anti-blue light products can be restricted, which can effectively shield the blue light that poses a health and safety risk to the human body, but also allows the blue light of the waveband that regulates the human body's circadian rhythm to be effectively transmitted.
Anti-blue glasses are not suitable for everyone. It is only suitable for people who use electronic products for a long time, not for people who are visually fatigued, and teenagers should not wear them for a long time. Furthermore, anti-blue glasses should not be regarded as a 'talisman' and use your eyes uncontrollably after wearing them. Therefore, when using electronic equipment, people must abide by the laws of nature, ensure the normal rest of the eyes, and maintain eye health.
Reduce the amount of time you spend using electronics.
When children are developing their eyes, parents should limit the amount of time they spend with electronic devices. Increase outdoor exercise and combine work and rest. In today's high-pressure and competitive learning environment, children face textbooks, homework, and exams for a long time, and their eyes do not get a good rest. Outdoor sports can effectively relax children's eyes, reduce children's visual fatigue, but also be more conducive to the healthy development of children's bodies and minds.
Armada Optical Services
Armada Optical Services is a full-service laboratory dedicated to providing one of the best safe prescription eyewear programs for your organization. They now have different kinds of safety frames, including plastic, stainless steel, frameless, and titanium. Armada provides all the safety lenses available on the market today, including special lenses for welding, furnaces, etc. The company has certified polycarbonate and Trivex (Trilogy) lenses to meet the new ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard. They provide a variety of high impact lenses. Armada is the laboratory for safety, quality, price, selection, service, and knowledge.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.