Blue light and anti-reflective lenses
They reduce the potential for cumulative damage to the eyes.Allowing the beneficial blue light through improves clarity, they reduce glare and reflection. They can improve your visuals and reduces eye strain and nighttime reflexes. They can reduce the symptoms of computer vision syndrome, including eye strain, eye strain, and headache.
Costs are lower for online stores.
The most fundamental reason is cost. The cost is not just the cost of the glasses, and there are many other aspects of the cost. If it is an online store, it only needs a warehouse, a computer, a customer service, which can meet the needs. And if it has the factory direct sales, then the product purchase cost is lower. The online shop needs publicity fees. For a physical store, the superior location, high rent, water, electricity, and labor costs, a variety of optometry processing instruments are valuable. There is a lot of brand publicity, decoration costs. These aspects are the cost of physical stores to pay.
Type of eyeglasses cloth
There are many kinds of cloth for glasses. There is mainly sheepskin eyewear cloth, and there is microfiber eyewear cloth. There are suede and double-sided cloth and so on. Professional eyewear cloth must use more than 200 grams of weight/per cubic centimeter of microfiber. This kind of raw material chemical fiber is fine, and tactility is soft, so it will not damage the lens. This kind of wipe cloth can be used on a computer screen. The two sides of the cloth are different, and the smooth side is used to scrub the lenses. Because the dirt on the lens is mostly small. The rough side is designed to give you more friction when you touch it with your finger, so you can use it more easily, and you can clean it more.
How to Choose Reading Glasses?
In this section, we will show you some tips for choosing reading glasses.
Find the right power. When choosing reading glasses, finding the right power would be the most important thing. All reading glasses will have signs or stickers indicating their power. In most cases, they will range from +1 to +4 diopter, in increments of +0.25. So, when choosing reading glasses, try the lowest power first.
Test-drive the glasses. If you have brought reading material with you, try reading it at a comfortable length. If you hold the material too far out to be able to read it, you should increase the power. Keep testing the differences powers until can read clearly at the distance that’s more comfortable for you.
Choose big frames the first time. When choosing reading glasses, you can choose the big frames for the first time. You may need larger glasses frames or lenses to really get the sweet spot of where the prescription is.
And if you have never worn glasses for eye conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism, it is likely you will be able to see well with non-prescription reading glasses. So, you can buy these non-prescription reading glasses.
Business style glasses
The style of business frames is mostly pure titanium series, simple and generous, with strong texture, flexible, highlighting the wisdom and calm of business elites, while the high standard of comfortable feature has always been the pursuit of this type. . Business style frame has a calm atmosphere and suit collocation complement each other, improve the overall temperament. In the negotiation and cooperation, they can leave a good impression. With A strong sense of the quality of the business, for work or leisure, they make you become the focus.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
What Are Trifocal Lenses?
When you are over 40 years old, your eyes may become old, too. Your corrective lens requirements may become increasingly unique, Most people are familiar with bifocal glasses but unfamiliar with trifocal glasses. So, in this post, we will show you what trifocal glasses are.
Trifocal lenses have three different corrective lenses within one lens to offer you intermediate, distance, and near correction, all in one pair of glasses. The varying levels of correction cab are laid out in a couple of different ways to ensure the layout suits your unique vision needs and comfort level.
The near vision is to correct close-up vision, the intermediate vision is often used for card playing and staring at the computer screen fall with this range of vision, and the distance vision is often used for driving or looking at a whiteboard.