The taboos of wearing glasses while driving at night
Night driving members should not wear tawny, green, and gray glasses. Tawny glasses can filter out most of the ultraviolet rays, although can make our eyes feel relaxed but easy to make people sleepy. Green glasses will turn red lights into black, directly affecting our judgment of traffic lights, so there is a great safety risk. Grey glasses, due to their low light transmittance, will weaken our line of sight and affect our observation of the road.
What Is Progressive Lens?
Progressive lenses, also called multifocal lenses, have three prescriptions in one pair of glasses. So, it allows you to see near, middle distance, and far objects without changing your glasses. The progressive lenses are designed for people who are over 40 years old who are both nearsighted and farsighted. The progressive lenses come with the following features:
- There is no distinct line between all visions(near, intermediate, and far).
- Most popular lens for anyone with presbyopia who wears
- Expanded intermediate zone for better computer vision.
From the above information, you may have known the differences between bifocal lenses and progressive lenses. As for progressive vs bifocal lenses, which one is better? It is difficult to judge because each of them has unique features. So, if you do not know choose which, you can listen to the eye doctor.
Blue light in natural light
Blue light is not the unique light emitted by electronic products, but the visible light that exists in natural light, usually with a wavelength of about 400-500nm. The blue light in the entire waveband can be subdivided into two parts. One part will cause optical damage to the retina of the eye and accelerate the oxidative senescence of cells in the macular area of the retina. Usually, the wavelength of this part of blue light is between 415-450nm, and its damage to the eyes is gradually accumulated and formed. There is also a part of blue light that is beneficial to our human body, that is, blue light with a wavelength of about 480nm. It can adjust biological rhythms and is helpful for sleep, mood, and memory. In addition, experiments have confirmed that daily outdoor activities in the sun can effectively prevent the occurrence of myopia, and short-wavelength blue light may play an important role.
OSKIDE night driving glasses
With excellent night vision, this product can provide you with clear vision when driving at night, on cloudy or rainy days. In addition, it can protect you from the sun's harmful rays and bright headlights. Made of durable materials, they are flexible enough to withstand strenuous exercise and high-intensity outdoor activities. Equipped with polarizing lenses, they reduce glare and improve clarity when bright lights may be distracting, so they are perfect for sunny days or night driving. And it has UV 400 UV protection function. It protects your eyes from harmful ultraviolet and blue light.
Eyemart Express was founded with the clear goal of providing people with affordable, fast eyeglasses of the day. That has been their focus for 30 years and will continue to be their focus as they look to the future. Seeing things clearly is often life-changing, and they're dedicated to helping you see some of the greatest moments of your life. In short, Eyemart Express, they do not only hire talented staff. They invest in them. Their optical training and development program is designed to make their staff improve. They strive to develop insightful and intelligent leaders in workplaces and communities. They built a proud culture based on a clear set of principles: trust, compassion, openness to chances, and development. In short, they believe that developing great people creates the best environment for their business, their products, and most importantly, their customers.
How to Clean Glasses
To clean glasses by yourself, you need to be careful and use the correct way to avoid some damage to the glasses such as scratches, etc. So, follow the below steps to clean glasses lens.
1. Before cleaning the eyeglasses, you need to wash and dry your hands first. You can use the soap to wash your hands dry them.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water. This way will remove dust and other debris and avoid causing scratches on your lenses. But one thing you need to pay attention to. Please do not use hot water since it can destroy some eyeglasses lens coatings.
3. Use a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens. You can only use lotion-free brands.
4. Then gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame. Make sure to clean every part of the eyeglasses.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame. Make sure to remove all traces of the soap. Otherwise, it will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
6. Shake youreyeglasses to get rid of the water on your lenses gently and inspect the glasses carefully to make sure they are clean.
7. Then dry the lenses and frame with a clean and lint-free towel. Make sure the towel is clean, or the dirt or debris on the towel will smear and scratch your glasses.
After all steps are finished, you also need to check your glasses again and check whether they are clean.
As for how to clean glasses, you can follow the above steps. But when cleaning your glasses, you should be careful enough. When cleaning your glasses, something you can’t do. In the following section, we will list some of them.
Ralph Lauren has a strong American flavor. It has created a world of high-quality fashion sales and continues to promote the prestige of the designer Ralph Lauren and the brand Ralph Lauren. All the details are structured on a value that is timeless. The glasses are selected by pressing and grinding metal materials to emphasize the three-dimensional changes on the line of the temples. The simple and introverted design style is more conducive to collocation clothing, a fusion of plate massiness and metal texture. They use high elastic material, super-tough without deformation. Both clothing and furniture cater to customers' yearning for a perfect life in the upper class.