ShadyVEU HD blue light blocking Glasses
The anti-reflective yellow and amber lenses are the best choices for outdoor vision protection, as they reduce high-intensity glare from bright lights (headlights, LED signs, etc.) at night. They are suitable for daytime driving with a clear vision, especially in low light conditions such as rain, haze, and winter. Yellow and amber-colored lenses help block out our computer screens, smartphones, games consoles, tablets, and TVs, helping to prevent melatonin suppression and thus helping wearers fall asleep faster.
They are suitable for sports, hunting, fishing, cycling, work, practical and construction work, day driving, night driving, bright days, snow days, and low light conditions.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
Can you look at your phone while wearing polarized sunglasses?
That's because polarized lenses filter the light from some phones, leaving only black stripes visible.Polarized sunglasses have polarized lenses, and cell phone screens have polarized patches in their components. The polarized film has the function of shielding and passing through the incident light, which can make the longitudinal light or transverse light one kind of passing through, one kind of obscured. Because different phones have different polaroid settings, there will be different shades at different viewing angles. Thanks to a combination of polarizing lenses and lenses, both of which filter the direction of light, the screen can't be seen when the shielding and penetrating parts overlap.
Transparent frames: as for glasses for round faces, the transparent frames aren’t going away anytime soon. Whether clear or with a faint tint, these frames are almost invisible from a distance and make it easy to clearly see the soft features of a round face. So, if you need a pair of glasses for a round face, try the transparent or clear frames.
Full-rim glasses: round faces look best against strong angular lines, while full-rim glasses can enclose and balance these features. So, you can take the full-rim glasses into consideration when choosing round-face glasses.
What special offers do the glasses shops have?
The glasses shops discount activity is very necessary and effective, so common discount, full reduction, group purchase, package are the form of price reduction. Appropriate price reduction, discounts are beneficial, which can improve the customer flow and turnover of optical stores and can clear the inventory and drive the sales of other products.
Full discount. For example, full 500 yuan minus 50 yuan, direct cashback.
Group purchase discounts. For example, students can do myopia glasses group purchases. For the family, can do package, myopia, presbyopia, sunglasses group purchase discount promotion.
Gifts, services will not harm the brand image, on the contrary, they may promote some products. If customers enter the optical store, there are gifts. The gift types can be small goods, coupons, etc., for the optical store, which can bring more traffic.
Draw. They make a turntable. If you buy glasses, you can participate in a raffle to attract customers.
Who are TR90 glasses for?
Both plate glasses and TR90 frames have their own characteristics and benefits. The plate glasses deduce fashion and are easier to match clothes. It integrates the plate and the texture of the metal, which can better reflect the personality and style. TR90 frames have been widely used in many optical fields like sunglasses, 3D glasses, polarized glasses, radiation-resistant glasses, etc.TR90 frame is so popular in men and women because of its variability. TR90 frame can be perfectly combined with other metals. The neat lines and bright colors bring fresh and energetic outdoor energy to the dull city. The light texture, about half lighter than the plate frame, can reduce the burden on the bridge of the nose, ears, and facial skin, which is very suitable for teenagers who just wear glasses.
How do drivers wear glasses or sunglasses better?
We should pay attention to the dim light at night on the impact of vision, At night, for the people who wear glasses, it is best not to drive, but to prevent fatigued driving. If you need to drive, you must choose clear and appropriate optical glasses. When the light is strong in the field, it is advocated to wear light-colored sunglasses with appropriate degrees to ensure driving safety. When wearing glasses to drive, for the observation of road conditions, we should focus on the use of the head movement. Do not use eyes to move, to prevent the effect of the prism, especially the patient with high myopia should pay special attention. Shaded sunglasses, coated with reflective material, block out light from above and increase horizontal and lower light, which makes it easier to see the platform. Clip-on sunglasses are suitable for people who wear glasses themselves. You can go straight with a pair of myopic sunglasses for a higher price.