Eyeglasses in brick-and-mortar stores cost extra.
In order to attract the attention of customers, physical optical stores need to carry out store decoration, and customers need to buy glasses to share the cost, so the glasses in physical stores are more expensive. Physical optical stores have other expenses, such as electricity, employee costs, rent, and so on, which is a big expense, naturally, but also to the customer to share. These are invisible consumption and need to be tied to the customer.
The taboos of wearing glasses while driving at night
Night driving members should not wear tawny, green, and gray glasses. Tawny glasses can filter out most of the ultraviolet rays, although can make our eyes feel relaxed but easy to make people sleepy. Green glasses will turn red lights into black, directly affecting our judgment of traffic lights, so there is a great safety risk. Grey glasses, due to their low light transmittance, will weaken our line of sight and affect our observation of the road.
How To Use Contact Lens Correctly?
Check your eyes for abnormal cases. Do your eyes sting or dry? If so, it is recommended not to wear contact lenses for the time being. Look in the mirror to see both eyes carefully, if it is red and swollen or if is both eyes full of bloodshot? If you do, you can no longer wear contact lenses, and you can go to a professional store for inspection. After putting on the contact lenses, block the left and right eyes respectively to see if the vision of one eye is clear. If the eye vision has decreased or blurred, check if the lens is dirty. If the lens is still the same, you should go to a professional store to find out the reason.
Sunglasses for Fishing under $50 - KOALAEYE
Koala Eye sports sunglasses have high-cost performance and fashionable design. The lens also contains absorption of infrared and ultraviolet technology, which can fully protect athletes' eyes. As for the polarized sunglasses, in addition to basic UV protection, they also can prevent glare, prevent pavement reflection light, surface phosphorescence, and so on, very suitable for fishing. When the light is strong or there is a reflective light source on the surface of an object, it does act as a good light filter, protecting the eye from the sun's exposure and the reflection of light from the water.
How to Test Blue Light Glasses (Amber and Red Lenses)
This section will show you how to test blue light glasses with amber or red lenses.
1. The Black and Blue Squares Test
1. Prepare black and blue paper.
2. Wear your blue light glasses after sunset and check whether both paper appear black.
3. If they do not appear black, your blue light glasses can’t block all blue light.
2. RGB Color Chart Test
1. Prepare an RGB color chart as follows.
2. Wear your blue light block glasses and look at the chart.
3. After wearing blue light blocking glasses, if the B section becomes black and the G section becomes darken, it shows that your blue light glasses block blue light and some filter some green light.
4. The less bright the green circle with your blue light glasses, the better they are.
Besides the above ways, you can ask the professional optician to perform a professional blue light glasses test, which would be more reliable. After that, you can know whether your glasses work effectively to block blue light.
What’s more, if you want to purchase a pair of effective blue light blocking glasses, you can try Koalaeye Optical. It is cheap and provides free shipping services.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
KOALAEYE glasses can be your choice.
The frame style is very stylish. Lens has always been strictly controlled in quality. All myopia lens prices are very preferential. Eyeglasses have strict testing, and the quality is definitely reliable! Koala Eye glasses provide intimate and comprehensive after-sales service. Glasses-wearing comfort is very important. In order to have a better wearing experience, you can contact the after-sales glasses to return and change at any time.