What should be noticed about low bridge glasses?
At the same time, the weight of your frame should be evenly distributed across the bridge of your nose or on the nose pad of the frame. If the bridge sinks into your nose, either your nose pad needs to be adjusted better, or you need to find a frame with a wider bridge. In addition, the temple or handle of the glasses should be long enough to fit close to the ear. You should be able to move your head without slipping or slipping off your glasses. In short, for those with a lower nose, a triple match requires that the nose chassis have a thicker or adjustable nose pad, a narrower nose bridge, a wider nose bridge, and a shorter lens. If you have bought a plastic frame in the past or present, you should be able to find the size of your bridge on your current frame. Traditionally, the middle number corresponds to the measurement of the bridge. It is important to look at the position of the bridge on the frame.
Method of wearing the contact lens
Wash your hands before putting on contact lenses, and be careful not to leave long nails, to avoid contamination of the lens by bacteria and nail scratches. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger, face-up, and pull your upper and lower eyelids apart with the middle fingers of both hands. Look straight ahead and place the lens gently into the eye (attached to the cornea). Remove the index finger and look down so that the lens is attached to the cornea, and slowly relax the eyelids with the middle fingers of both hands. Blink gently several times (or roll your eyes) to remove bubbles.
Contact Lens Material - Hydrogels
The raw material of the hydrogel is called HEMA. HEMA is hydrophilic and has a water content of 38% by itself. By cross-linking with other polymers, the water content can be up to 80%. The world's first soft cloaking material (OttoWichterle, 1961) was made from HEMA, called PHEMA. Nowadays, most conventional hydrogels are made up of the copolymer of PHEMA and other monomers.
The sporty style
Sporty style frames are a little cool, full of vitality, well-designed. They pay attention to every detail, with publicity but not exaggerated feelings. With good material, they effectively prevent collision injury to your eyes in the process of movement, greatly improving safety. The style is simple and smooth, and the appearance is dynamic and fashionable, and the color collocation is diversified. With the integration of four progressive technology to better protect your eyes, they are your outdoor leisure tourism sports choice.
Leimi Driving Glasses
With professional production and sales of sunglasses/flat glasses/sunglasses, Leimi has been focusing on the fashion aesthetics of sculpted glasses. They are presented through the exquisite selection of materials and fashionable and comfortable design. Leimi carefully makes glasses and discovers the beauty of the world together. Leimi advocates for consumers to experience the number of products through the exquisite materials and fashionable and comfortable design of various glasses products. Leimi believes that it can impress consumers with its products. Since its establishment, Leimi has always been striving to treat customers with high-quality products and good service. At present, Leimi's main products are swimming goggles, reading glasses, sunglasses, lenses, anti-radiation glasses, sunglasses for women, children's glasses, glasses frames, polaroid glasses, driver's glasses.
Advantages of progressive lenses
1. The appearance of the lens is like a single vision lens, and the dividing line of the degree change cannot be seen. Not only is the appearance beautiful, but more importantly, it protects the age privacy of the wearer. There is no need to worry about leaking the age secret due to wearing glasses.(https://www.koalaeye.com/collections/progressive-glasses)
2. Since the change of lens power is gradual, there will be no image jump. It is comfortable to wear and easy to adapt.
3. Because the degree is gradual, the replacement of the adjustment effect is gradually increased according to the shortening of the short distance. There is no adjustment fluctuation, and it is not easy to cause visual fatigue.
4. Clear vision can be obtained at all distances in the visual range. A pair of glasses meet the use of long-distance, near use, and various distances in between. It is especially good for teachers, doctors, music workers, and computer operators because these people not only need to see far and near objects clearly, but most of the time they also need to be able to see objects at intermediate distances such as blackboards, piano scores, and computer screens. This is not possible with lenses other than progressive lenses.
5. At present, both internal and external ophthalmologists agree that young people should wear low-degree convex lenses when reading and writing to reduce near-use adjustment, thereby alleviating or preventing the occurrence and development of myopia. This gives the progressive multifocal lens a new meaning and mission. Physiology found that excessive use of the eyeball adjustment function can form 'accommodative spasm' or pseudo myopia. Continued development can produce longitudinal eye axis elongation and induce 'true myopia' or axial myopia. The external luminosity of the progressive lens can be artificially added to the progressive luminosity. The upper is used for looking far, and the below is used for looking near, which makes the eyeball relax and over-adjust. The ever-changing luminosity of the lens replaces the 'accommodative power' that should have been activated, blocking the vicious circle of adjusting the eye axis elongation, making the eye not easy to fatigue, and slowing the development of myopia.
What are the features of TR90 glasses?
One of the best features of the TR-90 glasses is impact resistance. If you often drop glasses or accidentally sit on them, this material reduces the impact and the frames will quickly return to their original shape. They are flexible, and can easily show your face. Much lighter than other materials, the feather-light feeling makes them comfortable. Because the TR90 frame has high elasticity and is not easy to break, it has high strength and does not break. The material of TR90 is much more expensive than other PC, CP, and other materials, and the production process is strict, so the price of the TR90 frame is several times more expensive than other frame materials. Because TR90 material has strong wear resistance, chemical resistance, and solvent resistance, it is not easy to be burned. But TR90 material is the most widely used material in China at present, and its safety performance is the best one among all materials.