Plano Lenses vs Demo Lenses
When talking about the plano lenses, demo lenses will be talked about, too. Plano lenses are different from demo lenses. Demo lenses are nothing but lenses that are fitted into the demo frames at the optical showroom and workshops. The only purpose of demo lenses is to give a realistic aesthetic of the frame to the users so that they can get an idea of how it would look with corrective lenses. However, there is also no corrective power on demo lenses.
Compared with demo lenses, plano lenses provide good quality lenses that give your protection against harmful UV rays and blue light emitted from digital screens like laptops and desktops. In addition, you can also add an anti-glare coating to the plano glasses.
Transition Lenses Problems
Here, we will show you some common transition lenses problems.
Transition lenses are typically embedded with photo-sensitive chemicals or coated with similar films that produce the shading effect when exposed to light. This process makes the lens more expensive to manufacture and focuses on prescription glasses, thus raising the transition glasses cost. The transition lenses cost may be twice of the regular glasses lenses.
When you are driving with the transition glasses, they will fail to work. Car windshields typically come standard with anti-glare effects or films and laminates that break up some of the direct sunlight that enters the vehicle. This will reduce the transition lens effects, causing them to register a non-lit condition when the direct sunlight can actually be very bright.
Bolon Driving Glasses
It is a big brand of sunglasses in China. Bolon sunglasses use pure handcrafted materials and elaborately designed LOGO to interpret the excellent texture and perfect taste of Bolon sunglasses show the distinctive, extraordinary, elegant, and noble temperament.
Buy Prescription Glasses Online Step By Step
1. Before you can buy glasses online, you’ll need a current glasses prescription.
2. Select an online retailer, comparing online retailers like EyeBuyDirect and KOALAEYE until you find the best fit for your needs.
3. Shop for the perfect frames according to face shape, frame favorites, the budget, etc.
4. Once you’ve found your perfect frames, you’ll enter your eyeglasses prescription and pupillary distance to choose the lenses.
5. Read over the fine print on return/exchange policies and product warranties before you complete your order.
6. Having picked your perfect frames, entered your prescription information, added any lens coatings and upgrades, and checked your online retailer's warranty and return policy, it’s time to complete your order.
How to Get Used to Progressive Lenses?
How to adjust to a pair of new glasses? How long does it take to adjust to a new pair of glasses? In general, there are several ways for adjusting to progressive lenses. In this section, we will show you some of them.
- Put on your new progressive glasses in the morning and wear them for at least one hour or two. The next morning, try a few more hours. Develop your tolerance to adjust to them.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not down at your feet. And, point your nose in the direction you want to look, not just looking left or right with your eyes.
- Don’t switch between your new pair and the old one frequently.
- Make sure your progressive glasses fit properly and don’t slide down your nose.
- When you read, don’t move your eyes or head. Move the page or paper instead.
- Set your computer screen below eye level. You can achieve that by adjusting your desk or chair.
Recommended Glasses for Heart Shaped Face
Wayfarers frames: to balance out a wider forehead is by finding frames that have wide, prominent endpoints that extend out past your temples. This can draw the gaze up and away from your cheekbones, making your eyes the focal point. So, the wayfarers frames are recommended.
Cat-eye frames: if you do not know how to choose the best glasses for heart shaped faces, you can try the cat-eye frames glasses. They can be quite versatile and help contour your face, either balancing or highlighting prominent features.
Aviator frames: the last glasses for heart shaped face we want to recommend is the aviator glasses. They can work to draw the eye downwards and flatten the bottom part of your face. The aviator frame glasses can also add a balanced look and soften prominent angular features.
Night Driving Glasses Fit Over Prescription Glasses
They have a plastic frame polarized anti-reflective coating Bridge. The ergonomic design of these Peekaco night vision glasses means you can easily wear them over your prescription lenses. Yellow lenses protect your eyes from glare and improve color clarity and optical clarity. Peekaco night vision glasses can be used in a variety of complex environments. It eliminates the high beams and illuminates the ground. On foggy days, it illuminates and clears the field of view. TR90 is a durable material, very flexible and light. Peekaco wraparound sunglasses are flexible enough to be suitable for each face shape.