How to Pop Lenses Out of Glasses with Metal Frames?
As is well known, glasses frames are different due to the frame materials. So, we will show you how to pop lenses out of glasses with metal frames and plastic frames. First, we will show you how to take lenses out of glasses.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Find out the screws and they are usually near the nose bridge. They may also be present at the bottom rim on the outside. Once you find out the screws, find a suitable screwdriver.
- Then fix the frame in one hand and turn the screws in an anti-clockwise direction as they come out completely. Be sure to do this over a cloth where you can easily collect the screws and then store them somewhere safe to be used later.
- Next, put one hand on the nasal side of the frames and use the thumb and fingers of your other hand to pull out the frames. Be sure to use any piece of cloth so that you do not get fingerprints on the lens.
After all steps are finished, you can successfully remove the lenses from the glasses.
Eye problems that may occur while driving.
Visual fatigue and xerophthalmia: when driving, the spirit and eyes are in a highly tense state, reducing the blink of an eye, which will easily cause eye fatigue and xerophthalmia. Flash glare -- car headlights and city light pollution -- can cause serious damage to the eyes. UV damage: UV radiation is strong when driving in the daytime, especially in the plateau and snow weather. Nocturnal myopia: nocturnal light is insufficient, so it can make the eye pupil dilate, causing nocturnal vision to drop influence driving safety.
Be sure to wear qualified glasses.
Many people are eager to buy glasses online without the necessary checks at a proper optical center for glasses. But, in reality, these tests are not only to replace glasses but to take responsibility for the safety of their own eyes. These cheap and inferior glasses will do a lot of harm to most myopic friends. If you wear unqualified glasses, it will cause visual fatigue, headache, dizziness, nausea, and other symptoms, vision loss. Severe cases can lead to amblyopia, strabismus, or other functional impairments.
Just like an eyebrow, the big feature of the eyebrow frame is that the lines are relatively smooth, with curved radian like women's eyebrows, ergonomic, which can effectively reduce the pressure on the face of the glasses frame. And the design of the eyebrow line frame is beautiful and delicate, smooth and free, bringing you a cool visual experience.
What Should You Do If Your Glasses Are Broken?
Professional eyewear repair shops have professional repair tools. It's relatively easy to fix the bent frame by yourself. Still, there are reasons to get a professional to fix them. Your local eyewear repair shop can quickly reshape metal and plastic frames and make sure they fit. Many professional optical shops will make small adjustments free of charge. The frame is completely broken and requires special tools and skills to fix. Frames are too fragile to repair at home, and trying to do so could cause even more damage to your frames. The lenses are damaged and you may need to replace them. Make sure your prescriptions are up to date. If your prescription is not up to date, you need to schedule an eye exam before changing your lenses.
Have a try and confirm the front and side of the glasses.
Confirmation data: pupil height, flat frame surface, size of frame surface, the harmony of nose arc, the contact area of nose support, size of temple bend. Finally, remember a big principle: You should have no sense of pressure, and in a small range of motion, the frame does not shift. Good glasses should be perfectly integrated with the face so that people can not feel the existence of glasses. Good design is invisible. The lens above 800 degrees will be slightly heavy, so it is not recommended to choose the elastic temple and smooth metal temple. The temple is too slender, and at the same time is all metal, easy to slide frequently.
How Are Glasses Made?
In this section, we will show you how glasses are made. Here are a few steps.
- Eyeglasses lenses are first made by an optician reviewing your prescription and taking a lens bank that closest matches your prescription.
- The optician puts the lens bank into a grinding machine and grinds it into a shape that matches your prescription even closer.
- Then the glasses lenses are edged and cut into a shape that fits the frame you chose.
- Last, put the cut lenses into a solution so as to protect them from scratches, then give them a tint and more.
After all steps are finished, the glasses are made successfully.