How to Pop Lenses Out of Glasses with Metal Frames?
As is well known, glasses frames are different due to the frame materials. So, we will show you how to pop lenses out of glasses with metal frames and plastic frames. First, we will show you how to take lenses out of glasses.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Find out the screws and they are usually near the nose bridge. They may also be present at the bottom rim on the outside. Once you find out the screws, find a suitable screwdriver.
- Then fix the frame in one hand and turn the screws in an anti-clockwise direction as they come out completely. Be sure to do this over a cloth where you can easily collect the screws and then store them somewhere safe to be used later.
- Next, put one hand on the nasal side of the frames and use the thumb and fingers of your other hand to pull out the frames. Be sure to use any piece of cloth so that you do not get fingerprints on the lens.
After all steps are finished, you can successfully remove the lenses from the glasses.
How To Choose Better Night Driving Glasses?
Driving at night has a high accident rate because of poor visibility, blinding headlights, and fatigue. Now the market exists a few main glasses: sunglasses polarizing lenses, Glasses that use or mimic the first generation of patented technology. So how do you compare the options between driving and wearing glasses?
Night driving lens is relatively special compared with daily driving lens, not only to prevent strong light and see the road more clearly. According to the national motor vehicle driver special glasses standards, QBT 2659-2004 daily light transmittance should be more than 8%, night light transmittance should be more than 75%. Be sure to consult customer service. Ask about the situation. Note that a pair of polarized sunglasses are not suitable for use at night, and the light transmittance must reach the national safety standards.
What Are Premium Progressive Lenses?
Premium progressive lenses are designed to provide a wider and smoother view. These lenses are highly customizable for your prescription, chosen frame, and eye anatomy. Premium progressive lenses can incorporate your dominant eye into the design and make transitioning between different prescriptions feel smoother as well.
How to Get Used to Progressive Lenses?
How to adjust to a pair of new glasses? How long does it take to adjust to a new pair of glasses? In general, there are several ways for adjusting to progressive lenses. In this section, we will show you some of them.
- Put on your new progressive glasses in the morning and wear them for at least one hour or two. The next morning, try a few more hours. Develop your tolerance to adjust to them.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not down at your feet. And, point your nose in the direction you want to look, not just looking left or right with your eyes.
- Don’t switch between your new pair and the old one frequently.
- Make sure your progressive glasses fit properly and don’t slide down your nose.
- When you read, don’t move your eyes or head. Move the page or paper instead.
- Set your computer screen below eye level. You can achieve that by adjusting your desk or chair.
Titanium frame machining is complicated.
The elastic modulus of titanium alloy is small, which is easy to produce large deformation, springback, distortion, and vibration in cutting, resulting in poor geometric shape and accuracy of the workpiece. As the surface roughness increases, the tool wear increases. The thermal conductivity of titanium alloy is poor and its thermal conductivity is small, 1/6 of that of 45 steel, so the high heat generated in processing cannot be effectively diffused. It is even harder to use titanium to make glasses. The frames are very thin and a lot of fine work is demanded. It's definitely a challenge for titanium, which is pretty difficult to work with. In addition, titanium alloy frames involve titanium alloy welding technology, which is more difficult.
What are the benefits of pure titanium frames?
This is a kind of metal material with a titanium content of up to 89%, and the most amazing features of this kind of material are the high melting point, and it can withstand high temperatures.Apart from carbon fiber, pure titanium is the lightest material of all.The overall mass is not heavy, so it does not cause pretty large pressure on the bridge.Meanwhile, it has strong corrosion resistance. Pure titanium glasses are designed ergonomically, so there is no need to worry about deformation or fading even if they are used for a long time.So it is loved by many consumers.
How do you find the right frame at Walmart?
There are different sizes of glasses frames, and the size suitable for each person is not the same. When choosing the glasses frame, you should pay attention to the size. You can compare the size of the glasses frame by querying it, or trying it on directly. There are also many shapes of spectacle frames. Usually, people with heart-shaped faces can choose each type of glasses frame. But for other face shapes, they need to foster strengths and circumflex weaknesses when choosing.
Under normal circumstances, it is recommended that dark skin choose black, tortoiseshell color, and other colors of some dark frames. For those with a yellowish complexion, avoid wearing yellow frames. You can match the glasses that shallow bright color fasten, so the glasses that come out to wear just can appear temperamental outstanding.