Costs are lower for online stores.
The most fundamental reason is cost. The cost is not just the cost of the glasses, and there are many other aspects of the cost. If it is an online store, it only needs a warehouse, a computer, a customer service, which can meet the needs. And if it has the factory direct sales, then the product purchase cost is lower. The online shop needs publicity fees. For a physical store, the superior location, high rent, water, electricity, and labor costs, a variety of optometry processing instruments are valuable. There is a lot of brand publicity, decoration costs. These aspects are the cost of physical stores to pay.
The shape of the lens is also important.
Aviator and cat-eye glasses should be avoided, as both will cut off the base of the prescription, resulting in poor reading vision. Instead, they should opt for shorter frames with rounded edges, such as bull horn frames, vintage wingtips, round frames, and oval frames.
Learn the 9 Necessary Parts of Glasses
Rims: the rims lend form and character to your eyeglasses and they also provide function by holding the lenses in place.
End pieces: they are small parts on the frame that extend outward and connect the lenses to the temple.
Bridge: it is the center of the frame that rests on your nose and joins the two rims together.
Hinges: hinges sit between the end pieces and the temple, allowing you to close your glasses folding the temple inward.
Lenses: lenses are the essential parts of eyeglasses. They are clear pieces of glasses, plastic or other lens materials held in place by the rims. The lenses are crafted and shaped with your unique prescription to help you to see clearly.
Screws: they are the small metal fasteners near the hinges and they are used to connect the end pieces with the temples.
Nose pads: nose pads give your glasses a more comfortable and secure fit. They are the round plastic pieces under the bridge that sit on your nose.
Pad arms: pad arms are able to extend from the rims and hold the nose pads in place. They are adjustable to fit the natural shape of your face.
Temples: temples are the long arms on both sides of the frame that fit over your ears for a snug fit.
These are all the 9 essential parts of eyeglasses. Knowing the name of parts of glasses can help you to repair them once they are broken or crooked.
The Cons of Progressive Lenses
In this section, we will show you the cons of progressive lenses. There are some problems with progressive lenses especially when walking up and downstairs. Since the reading correction is at the bottom, the stairs may appear closer than they actually are. But this problem can disappear if you have adapted to them.
In addition, all measurements must be exact when creating a pair of progressive glasses. The optical center of the lenses must be placed exactly in front of your pupils in order to the lenses to work correctly.
Also, some people may find that it is difficult to adapt the progressive lenses, and it may take a few days to adapt them.
These are the progressive glasses’ pros and cons. If you want to a pair of progressive glasses, Koalaeye glasses are recommended. Koalaeye glasses are stylish and come at a cheap price. Besides progressive glasses, Koalaeye Optical also provides other eyeglasses, such as blue light block glasses, polarized glasses, sunglasses, and so on. So, if you need a pair of progressive glasses, try Koalaeye glasses.
Geometric Cat-Eye glasses
Geometric cat-eye glasses are a big trend this year. They accentuate the personality and the shape of your face. If you have a square face, a geometric cat-eye frame will add some angle to your face, which can be very flattering. Cat-eye frames are both sexy and serious, drawing the image of a determined woman who knows what she wants. Choose the modern contours of Treble. Retro cat-eye black frames are a great option for women working in a business setting, as they give you a smart and mysterious look that is sure to emphasize your professionalism.
5 Signs You Need Reading Glasses
In this section, we will list some signs you need reading glasses.
- You are over 40 years old. Everyone’s eyesight changes at a different rate, but most people develop presbyopia in their 40s. Presbyopia is a condition in which the eye strain to focus on nearby objects, which is different from farsightedness, a condition in which you can see distant objects clearly, but objects nearby may be blurry. Farsightedness is usually present at birth, but presbyopia develops during the aging process.
- If you find that you never seem to have enough light when reading, regardless of the room type or the number of lamps you have turned on, it may be time to get reading glasses. According to a study, a 60-year-old people requires three times as much light as a 20-year old to do the same task.
- If your eyes get tired when reading or working at your computer, you may need reading glasses. Do you find yourself dozing off at your computer, or do your eyelids get heavy when your reading or do detailed work? If so, you may be developing presbyopia, and you may need the reading glasses.
- Another sign you need reading glasses is that you are getting more headaches. Consistently straining your eyes to read or focus on craft could give more headaches. A headache right behind your eyes could be indicative of hyperopia. It is important to remember the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. If your headaches persist, you should see an eye doctor and have a check.
- If you see halos, you may need reading glasses. When your lens cannot focus light into your retina, it makes your vision appear blurry. Thus, reading glasses can solve this problem.
Do I need reading glasses? After reading this post, you may have a basic understanding. If you need a pair of reading glasses, try Koalaeye glasses. They are stylish and cheap, and the glasses will be mailed to you with great convenience.
Promises and Warranties of Optical Stores
They have a quality guarantee. Under normal use, the glasses will be replaced with the same value free of charge within six months if there is any quality problem attributable to the product itself. If there is any incompatibility within one month, the lenses will be re-checked and replaced with the same quality lenses free of charge. If you are not satisfied with the style of the frame, you can replace the frame of the same value free of charge within one week.